The Big Picture: The Other Street Fighter

AssOnFire

Aug 19, 2009
Awesome. This reminds me of Ricky-O.
I'm also pretty sure they blew all the budget on the opening sequence. That looked really good.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Bob I have to say this is your best episode of The Big Picture. I've seen that chinese knockoff Dragonball movie when it was on vhs and the Storm Riders is great. I've seen Future Cops on the shelves of my local video store but never watched it. I know what I'm watching for the weekend.

For those who haven't seen it yet the live action City Hunter movie starring Jackie Chan is also famous for having a scene in which Jackie and some american bad guy turn into Street Fighter Characters and fight.

gamer_parent

Jul 7, 2010
Ahh, this brings back memories. Yes, I've actually seen this movie back in 1993 as a teenager.

around that same time was the hong kong made City Hunter movie starring Jackie Chan, with a whole bit where he cosplays as Chun Li.

And yes, I've also seen the Dragon Ball movie that was mentioned in this vid.

I... had a fairly strange childhood.

wehrp3nguin

Dec 21, 2009
Isn't there also the movie where Jackie Chan fights street fighter characters in a round arcade for like one scene? that was hilarious

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Andy Lau and Dicky Cheung were in this? That's fucking awesome!

Squato

Dec 12, 2008

Why does China love Stargate so much they use it everywhere?

Yes, those images are really. Much like that strange version of Star Wars that came out on DVD in China.

Squato

Dec 12, 2008

Why the hell does China like throwing Stargates in random places?

Yes, those images are real. They come from the DVD's of them.

end_boss

Jan 4, 2008
MB202 said:
Okay, before I watch the rest of the video, I have to tell you, STOP with the "(blank) ARE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" thing, it's really obnoxious and isn't funny. I get it, comics are weird, yes they are, TV is weird, it certainly can be, movies are weird, sure, but you don't have to say it in such an obviously annoying way!

By the time you get the the inevitable "video games are weird" segment of the show, I sincerely hope you drop it, and just god "video games are weird" like a normal person, or at least how you initially said "comics are weird".
Yeah, as much as I love this show, I do have to agree with this one.