The biggest pile of crap you spent money on in the steam sale

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
I buy a lot of indie games in very cheap bundles, but I never got the time to play them.

So, the one it count is the game "Coma:Mortuary" which I bought it for 0,60 euros.
I notice the game is very good looking and the scenario was interesting, so I decided to check also the reviews.
"Oh my" I said when I was reading the reviews.
Come on. I don't think it will be so painfull.........
*play the game*

OH MY GOD YOU F*CKING CUPSH*T OF SATAN'S CHILD WALK FASTER!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the game was indeed painfull....

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
Ugh, I bought DarkStar One and Space Trader on sale a long time ago. For some reason I figured that I needed more space games besides X3 Terran Conflict (which I rarely play either) so I saw Space Trader on sale for around a dollar and decided to snap it up.

Space Trader is a piece of shit. Crashes all the time and the gameplay is just boring.

Later, I decided to make up for my last shitty Space game and got Darkstar One because I remember enjoying it back during college. I got that for around a dollar as well. Starting to notice a pattern here... Anyway, I started playing only to realize that nostalgia doesn't really work on me and that Darkstar One's universe if just plain lifeless.

I have other candidates for my Buyer's Remorse folder but I don't even want to think about them.

Oh god... I bought Salvation Prophecy for $20. I must have been having a really bad day to justify that kind of shop therapy.