The coolest apocalypse?

Slyvena

Aug 30, 2009
I'd like something confusing, like everyone on the planet gains the ability to alter other peoples perceptions and opinions over time without any ability to protect themselves.

Humanity becomes paranoid of itself, major city's fall into ruin and we all almost die out.

infested

Sep 18, 2009
Nanobots take over the world and turn everything into a grey blob. No human life.

Stu1701

Jun 29, 2009
Zombie Apocalypse, preferably the old Romero style zombies. Alien invasion would be cool, but zombies are always fun.

Alpha Centauri

Sep 7, 2009
shadowgaunt said:
I just finished watching Zombieland, Sooo......
That is an awesome movie!

OT: I would have to go with an asteroid, coming in an destroying earth, awww the impending doom, and social break down.

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
The way the earth gets destroyed in Knowing

...it gets bum fucked by the sun, destroying all.

if you haven't seen Knowing, the collision looks something like this:

Just imagine that little planet as the sun.

Zedzero

Feb 19, 2009
The jews finally get feed up with all the racsim and unlease Jesus who has been under captivity by them this whole time, and guess what, he's gone nuts after what people did to the jews. 6 billion vs Jesus who will win in an all out bar fight brawl.

Zedzero

Feb 19, 2009
Alpha Centauri said:
shadowgaunt said:

OT: I would have to go with an asteroid, coming in an destroying earth, awww the impending doom, and social break down.
The massive Ogries that would occur knowing we will all be dead within hours, everyone would be striving to gain their ultimate pleasure, I'm sure most would agree with a 6 billion orgy and the fact that 56% of the world's population is women......

Darkrain11

May 14, 2009
Xandus117 said:
I'm surprised that nobody has said Ragnarok yet.
That would be ridiculous! All the gods and demons duking it out would be the absolute awesome ending to humanity.

Alpha Centauri

Sep 7, 2009
Zedzero said:
Alpha Centauri said:
shadowgaunt said:

The massive Ogries that would occur knowing we will all be dead within hours, everyone would be striving to gain their ultimate pleasure, I'm sure most would agree with a 6 billion orgy and the fact that 56% of the world's population is women......
Would make it even more awesome, I guess you could say we'd be going out with a bang!

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
initialdelay said:
The CONCRETE DONKEY! Seriously, I played waaay too much 'Worms'...
I remember that. It's been so long since I've played Worms.

Fantasy world apocalypse where supernatural creatures attack and we have to fight them for our right to live. I call dibs on the Ice Sword!

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
an apocalypse in which only escapist members and woman like Megan Fox survive and then have to start rebuilding society

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Hellskull said:
an apocalypse in which only escapist members and woman like Megan Fox survive and then have to start rebuilding society
If we have a woman like Megan Fox, society will not rebuild itself. Har Har Har!