The Coolest Steampunk Mouse You'll See All Day

WolfMage

May 19, 2008
Vanguard1219 said:
After looking at this guy's entire steampunk setup I, well, I'm just going to say it: I want to rob this man blind. This stuff of his looks amazing and I want it. This guy could make a hell of a lot of money of he custom made stuff like this for people.

Oh, and if that guy went out and killed that mouse just so he could use the skeleton for this, that makes it all sorts of epic.
Hmm, time to go stock up on robbing gear.
You can have the mouse, I'll take his monitor and keyboard.

ckeymel

Jun 24, 2008
zomg. I am pretty sure I have the perfect outfit to wear while sitting at my neo-victorian computer, using my neo-victorian keyboard and mouse. Want now! Please!

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
It took me a while to realise you were talking about an actual rodent skeleton...
Hey, don't look at me like that, I'm tired :p

Fanboy

Oct 20, 2008
That is pretty awesome. Although when using a mouse, I never look at it, I only feel it; Having a mouse that feels smooth and has an ergonomic design is more important than one that looks cool. But I'm sure he didn't make it for practical reasons.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
An amazing mouse, and made from pure genius. I'd love to have something similar for my computer, though without the rodent bones thanks.
Thats a touch too creepy even for my tastes.