The Cosplay Closet: Hatsune Miku Cosplay In Your Everyday Wardrobe

UM536

Dec 9, 2010
Great video, enjoyed it.

The final look missed the mark a bit with the high waist line which I thought clashed with the character's untucked shirt, but i don't know much about fashion.

Have you considered scoring your designs? Something like (# of times worn during 30 days after filming)/(cost of ensemble)

NPC009

Don't mind me, I'm just a NPC
Aug 23, 2010
UM536 said:
Great video, enjoyed it.

The final look missed the mark a bit with the high waist line which I thought clashed with the character's untucked shirt, but i don't know much about fashion.
I think they went with that because it suits her figure better. Accentuating your smallest part of your torse makes you look more slim and helps create that hourglass look. If she had worn a longer shirt, it wouldn't have flattered her figure and she would have looked heavier than she is. Besides, being big chested and finding a long shirt that fits well is kinda like dividing by zero anyway: it's not gonna happen.

manitoublack

Sep 3, 2010
Found the show today, watched all the episodes and enjoyed them. It's a really interesting concept, however I was constantly distracted by the high levels of light bleeding through the makeshift curtain on the left of screen from behind the presenters. This being an issue in every episode so far. If you can address this and have the light falling on the presenters instead of casting shadows on their faces it will look much better and more professional.

Regards