The Costumes of PAX Prime 2010

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
The Costumes of PAX Prime 2010

A quick look at some of the talented folks in costume from last weekend's Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle.

Read Full Article

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
The Isaac Clarke one in the Gallery is probably my favourite, that looked detailed and pretty goddamn awesome.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
I'm amazed there are people as gutsy as those out there... But some of those costumes are pretty sweet indeed.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
I'm incredibly impressed by the Commander Shepherd crew one. And the ODST gear. Lots of cool stuff for sure.

Tagball

Super Sexy Short Stuff
Nov 25, 2009
Wow, there are some bodacious costumes at that place! Fartmuffins, they're awesome!

Some of those ladies were looking really fine, but my favorite costume out of that gallery:

[HEADING=3]Calvin and Hobbes![/HEADING]

Damn, that was unexpected. I know for a fact I'd be able to pull off a Calvin costume, but I'd need someone ot be my Hobbes.

Man, I love to cosplay. It was awesome to be dressed as Rorschach at the New York Comic-Con. I'm completely sick of posting pictures of my cosplay, though.

Butterjaw

Jun 8, 2010
Surprising amount of BlazBlue cosplayers that I wasn't expecting to see. Anyway back to trying to master Continuum Shift.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I think page 20 is more of a nod to Dead Rising rather than a ServBot... Just sayin...

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
The really sad part is that we captured a fraction of the amazing cosplayers we saw while we were at PAX. This is just the tiniest of samplings of the truly outstanding work we saw. And just about everyone we photographed was incredibly gracious and cheerful, no matter how many snaps we took.

Sartan0

Apr 5, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
The really sad part is that we captured a fraction of the amazing cosplayers we saw while we were at PAX. This is just the tiniest of samplings of the truly outstanding work we saw. And just about everyone we photographed was incredibly gracious and cheerful, no matter how many snaps we took.
Haha, I was about to say that. There were so many more good ones! I got to the end and said to myself: "This is it?" Time for a image search.

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
You didn't get photos of any of the dozen Team Rocket members, or the Gym Leaders or Gordon Freeman, or the 20+ TF2 characters, or Zoey, or Coach?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
AngryMongoose said:
A female spy and blu scouts mum eh? Hey hey!
Always makes me laugh.

A lot of work went into some of those, some made me chuckle.