The country you'd rather live in?

Soylent Dave

Aug 31, 2010
Zap Rowsdower said:
masseyguy911 said:
I say Canada, heard its a nice place. Sure, it might get really cold, but I can get over that.
Funnily enough, I live farther North than most Canadians.
-snip-
I would probably like to live in Britain, maybe.
I live further North than Edmonton and exactly as far North as Moscow.

... but it mostly just rains here in sunny Manchester.

(and I quite like the UK, but the Netherlands could also be quite fun)

AngelicSven

Aug 24, 2010
United States of AAAAAAAmerica. Yeah, that's right.

Ahaha, It pains me that I can't really say that. Eh...Probably Japan, Canada, or Switzerland.
Actually, Switzerland first, they shrugged off the nazis, that's gotta count for something.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
I gotta say, I do love living in Australia. No other country has ever really interested, but that's becasue I'm a real homebody.
If I had to pick anywhere, I'd go with Canada, since it's the most similar to Australia in a lot of ways. Plus, going on a weekend cruise to the states would be pretty cool I guess.

Adrian3670

Nov 7, 2006
Canada or anywhere in the UK, this country diligently inventing new ways to make itself go downhill even faster and I don't want to be around when the bike hits the brick wall at the bottom. I'd assume since the UK government has been around longer that they would be better at it but I'm probably wrong, anyway its got to be better than it is here.

The_Healer

Jun 17, 2009
In Russia Somewhere....

Where I could have an area the size of Spain to myself. A man can dream.

MinishArcticFox

Jan 4, 2010
I'm grateful to live in the US and not someplace like Africa or South America but I would prefer to move to New Zealand.

zimtheawesome

Oct 1, 2009
I live in canada, and its good, but i would prefer to live in some scandanavian country, I love the cold and i really want to get away from the north american society.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Texas.
In the hope I'd develop the accent.
Possibly France for the same reason.

I have a weird taste in accents...

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Sacman said:
I dunno maybe a somewhere in eastern Europe... or Japan...
Eastern Europe? Enjoy living in poverty ;)

OT:Im content where I live, for now.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
I like here, mabey move to another state. Though if I had to move I wouldn't mind seeing what it's like in Britin. Somewhere out in the woods in a small town.