The Curse of Christmas Spoilers

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
well deserved.. funny i actually just watched force awakens purely because i just know some asshole is going to slip spoilers sometime soon

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
I know you don't nearly get the same props for your work as the Critial Miss guy but that fucking picture of Jar Jar with the Lightsaber and Federation phaser! XD

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Damn! Did Santa run out of coal? Or it was really Krampus in disguise?

LordLundar

Apr 6, 2004
CaitSeith said:
Damn! Did Santa run out of coal? Or it was really Krampus in disguise?
For some cases of naughty, coal in a stocking is not sufficient. This is one of those cases. XD

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
A fitting punishment for spoiler posters that seek to strip away the magic of discovery from innocent folk. You see it, and suddenly try hard to forget it, but that's it. You already know. There's no chance for surprise no matter how long you work at it. the magic is gone. The journey hardly matters as you know it leads to a single destination.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Pallindromemordnillap said:
The Mad Max/Twilight crossover, what would that be called. Mad Max: Dull Surprise Road?
There's a "shiny and chrome" joke in there, I just know it!

And how does a talking webcamera drink?

Blackbird71

May 22, 2009
Darth_Payn said:
Pallindromemordnillap said:
The Mad Max/Twilight crossover, what would that be called. Mad Max: Dull Surprise Road?
There's a "shiny and chrome" joke in there, I just know it!

And how does a talking webcamera drink?
I'm pretty sure there is someone on the other end of that webcam, unless I missed something all this time Shaun (Shawn? I forget which spelling he uses) has just been some sort of AI program (which might explain a lot).

On top of that though, it looks like he was stating what his character was doing, not himself. Playing tabletop D&D alone, that's when you know you've hit lonely nerd rock bottom.