The Defenestration of Erin Stout

Ferrious

Made From Corpses
Jan 6, 2010
Is this a Stardust reference? I'm sure it's a Stardust reference.

If it is, I love you.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
"Fine but if i hear the word "Jesus" at least one of us is oging out the window"

She said it

poiuppx

Nov 17, 2009
I'm of two minds. One mind, the humane side of me, says that's horrible and no 'lesson' is worth endangering her life. Even if it's 'just' a second floor window, she's going out head-first. The chances of her seriously hurting herself are considerable. That's not teaching her a lesson by giving her a scare, that's risking killing her, crippling her, any number of horrible things.

The other mind, well, wouldn't mind if she landed right on her neck. She's become damn unlikeable in this past arc, and at this stage, I wouldn't be oppossed to her being swiftly moved out of the lime-light in a very final sense. It's a horrible sentiment to have, but she's worked hard to invoke that lately.

ayuri

Sep 11, 2009
NooNameLeft said:
Obviously another hit in the head is going to fix her seeing illusions problam... right?
That,s what I am guessing, or you just don't fuck with Jesus

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well, hopefully she won`t fall onto the hobo....that would be rather disturbing and awkward.
But maybe the fall will indeed fix her...who knows.

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
GeeksUtopia said:
She is still in a coma and she wakes up from it when she hits the floor
Yeah, my money's on this too. I'm surprised how many people are assuming this is actually happening to her... I hope this comic isn't getting that sadistic :/

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Zhukov said:
I learnt a new word today!

Now I just need an opportunity to use "defenestration" in a sentence.
Other words you might find interesting:

Fustigation - "To beat with a cudgel" ex: Cease fustigating the deceased equine.
Mastication - "To chew" ex: Last night, my girlfriend dumped me so I drowned my sorrows in mastication

I know I know 3-4 more, but I can't remember them now :(

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Eamar said:
GeeksUtopia said:
She is still in a coma and she wakes up from it when she hits the floor
Yeah, my money's on this too. I'm surprised how many people are assuming this is actually happening to her... I hope this comic isn't getting that sadistic :/
I never considered that, it would be a good twist.

And to all the people talking about hitting her head, it looks like they are on the third floor judging by what you can see out the window in the last panel.

Jumpingbean3

May 3, 2009
Mr.Mattress said:
So, either he pushes her out the window, or she is falling out the window, and he's about to help her back in...
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Pushing her over the edge, or bending her over the window?
The word Defenestration refers to throwing something out the window so...

Jumpingbean3

May 3, 2009
Now that's what I call-
(▪▁▪)>┌■-■

(┌■_■)
-a kill or cure method.

Garfy

Nov 6, 2009
I've known the word since Due South, someone got defenestrated in most episodes :)

Stripes

May 22, 2012
She said one of them was going out the window if she heard jesus, so im gonna guess that means its a high floor. Either he isnt actually pushing her out of the window, or hes a psychopath and her approach to him just messed up his method somewhat. No explanation as to why the room is so barren, maybe inferring it is abandoned or it isnt actually his. It could be abandoned since there were hobos nearby and maybe they were using it for shelter because it was abandoned. This is actually interesting, nice work (please dont lose the game jokes entirely though, they're still funny dammit).