The Dumbest Protest to Toy Story 3

gutterball17

Jul 14, 2009
i clicked the link that shows up in the video. I think I may need to hunt him down and stop his rampant stupidity.

r0mulu5

Oct 19, 2009
W.....T.....F?!?!?!

Unless I've completely missed something, and I mean completely...

=HCFS=Discoman

Jan 1, 2010
Nautical Honors Society said:
First of all ratings are not genres.

Second of all I disagree with him entirely about G-rated shock value or whatever.

Finally, what is wrong with promoting R-rated movies? Some of the best films ever made are rated R.
like Full Metal Jacket.
and The Clockwork Orange.
great films. critics loved them. I love them.
anyone got some more?

ShadowDude112

Mar 9, 2009
This guy was obviously removed form society as a child by his parents. How else would he not know that G-Rated movies aren't supposed to have shock value. It's like this one girl I know who said about SpongeBob (remember a kids show) "The stupidity of that show is overwhelming." This reminds me of that. Why do these people expect kids movies to have shock value? It's not supposed to since kids like humor. Although I absolutely loved Toy Story 3. This guy is probably the most illogical human ever.

Wildrow12

Mar 1, 2009
Obvious troll is obvious. Look at his channel. Look at his responses.

This guy is in it for the lulz. He's not actually representing himself, he's just doing what he can to piss you off.

It's like my pastor once said: "In the game of life, some people use intelligence as a dump stat and put all their points in 'annoy'."

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Anarchemitis said:
Lololololol. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY]
AHAHAHA.... *snigger* heheheh, hhheeerrr thankyou I have not laughed like that in a while.... *chuckle* geheheh.... *breath* aaaawwww.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Wildrow12 said:

This guy is in it for the lulz. He's not actually representing himself, he's just doing what he can to piss you off.

It's like my pastor once said: "In the game of life, some people use intelligence as a dump stat and put all their points in 'annoy'."
Wait your Pastor said that or your Dungeon Master, because that is an epic quote.

xqxm

Oct 17, 2008
I mainly dislike Toy Story 3 because of the scene where they kill off woody in the incinerator. Was a bit too harsh. Don't think the kids loved it either.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Soviet Heavy said:
Okay, I know that Toy Story 3 came out almost a month ago, but I recently found this video, where some moron gives probably the most ignorant and misinformed protest against Toy Story 3 and Pixar that I have ever heard.

G-Rated "Shock Value?" What the fuck is that? The film needs to compete with R-rated shock value? He then goes on to state that Toy Story 3 promotes R-rated movies because it doesn't want to compete with them.

Finally, he claims that Toy Story started a G-Rated civil war, and that Toy Story 3 is baby stuff, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

He might seem like a troll in this video, but reading the comments, this idiot is dead serious.
Congratulations. You're the 3ed person in 2 weeks to fail to pick up on sarcasm & interprate it as trolling, therefore generating hate towards it via mob therapy, enciting other people who can't pick up on sarcasm to troll on it.

Every time someone does this & everyone who comments falls for it, I feel embarassed.

PS, I love my avatar.

Here's the missing disblaimer from the video:

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Wow...i mean, wow. This makes SCIENTOLOGISTS look intelligent, and thats saying alot. Somebody please remove this idiots brain from him, he has obviously abused it.

Wildrow12

Mar 1, 2009
PunkRex said:
Wildrow12 said:

Wait your Pastor said that or your Dungeon Master, because that is an epic quote.
My Pastor IS my Dungeon Master (well, one of them anyway. I'm a polygamer.). When he's not preaching at the church I go to, doing his second job, or his volunteer stuff, he's doing D&D.

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
He must be trolling, no one is that stupid.

"I'm sick of Toy Story producers calling their movies inferior."

...What!?

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
I watched through the whole thing, and it all makes sense to me...
He's stoned out of his mind

Pat728

Feb 21, 2010
Please don't give people like this attention by linking to them. The best thing to do is pretend you didn't see that.