The End of the Making of Dishonored

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
The End of the Making of Dishonored

The "End Game" Developer Documentary takes one last look at the making of Dishonored.

Dishonored is just a few weeks away, but there's still time for one more look at the game before we hunker down and wait. "End Game" is more of a straight-up salesman show than the previous developer documentaries, as Raphael Colantonio, Harvey Smith, Julien Roby and the gang talk about how well everything has turned out and how excited they are for gamers to see it.

But it's still worth a look, because while some of what's in here has already been revealed, there are a few environments and locales on display that we (or at least I) haven't yet seen. Dishonored looks to be a gorgeous, glorious game, set in a world that, if properly realized, should be an absolute blast to dig into. That's not an endorsement, of course - it's way too early for that - but a sandbox-style steampunk assassination game created by the team that gave us Arx Fatalis and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic? Yes, I will be buying that.

Dishonored [http://www.amazon.com/Dishonored-Xbox-360/dp/B005C2D2MO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347986509&sr=8-1&keywords=Dishonored] comes out on October 9 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

Brett Bowling

May 12, 2012
So the making of Dishonored is over. So I can be conifident that it is finished and I won't be the final wave of beta tester like with New Vegas and Red Dead Redemption. Sand-boxxy games have a tendency to break alot and that teleport move looks like a game freezer. But if it's finished then it should be the best thing since bologna. A game called dishonored where you dishonor people by teleporting behind them and pulling down their trousers, ingenious.