The Escapist Adventure: An Open RP (Resetting Tomorrow)

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
A giant Pirate ship sailed through the New Austin Desert, right infront of John Marston and Deadpool.
A pirate, lites a cannon and puts a pot on his head right before climbing into the cannon. firing him self at Marston and Deadpool. He lands gracefully between them he is a heavy set man with a black beard and red coat.
"Greetings I am the Great Pirate Mancomb SeepGood, currently looking for the lost treasure of the ghost Pirate Le Chuck. The Universe seems to have bent at my awesome presence though. HAR HAR HAR"

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
"Oh well, MORE GUNS FOR ME! DAKKAAAAAA!!!!" He said firing at the cougars, "HOW MANY OF THESE BASTARDS ARE THERE? GOD THERE MUST HAVE BEEN AN OCTOMOM OR SOMETHING! TWO OF THEM!" And then Mancomb landed in front of them, "WOAH! ...Nice entrance!"

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
"HAR HAR HAR, It be a fight these over grown house cats be wantin'? Mancomb SeepGood will relieved." said the Jovial pirate

After Mancomb drew his sword, he put the picture down his pants and
Inventory> -Use >Sword on cougar
began to fend off Cougars with his sword
"How Appropriate you fight like a Cow" he said running on through with his sword.
"HAR HAR HAR, This is quite entertaining isn't it. Oh and don't forget to buy Psychonauts, I hear its a great game...Ya Har."

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
"Alright, i'll buy Psychonauts, if you buy my comics." Deadpool said shooting at the cougars, "Deal? God, when did cougars know how to use potions!?"

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
Mancomb pulls a copy of Cable and Deadpool issue 15 out of his inventory. "HAR HAR HAR I already do my friend." he said chuckling as he ran a Cougar through his sword like a sheesh ka-bob.
"These Vermon don't seem to know when to give up do they Deadpool." said the Pirarte

He reached into his pants and grabbed a can of Grog-o-cola The DRINKMASTER (tm) and downed the toxic beverage preferred by Pirates.
"Care for on My Friend?" he said holding one for Deadpool

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
"No thanks Cap'n! Too late in the day to get drunk!" Deadpool said. He put away his Uzi's and started slashing at the cougars with his katana's.

"OH! $##% THIS!" He finally yelled out, before jumped to the top of the screen, and ripping down something that looked like a health bar, and smashed it on the group of Cougars. He then used it as a baseball bat to knock them all away, all while saying "FEEL THE STING OF THE ALMIGHTY HEALTH BAR!"

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
"Wha- what? What is going on? Why me, Lord Almighty?" John sighed and was thankful that the men were taking care of the cougars.

-Meanwhile-

Yoko nodded and raised the scope to her eye. She aimed for Esmeralda and squeezed off another drill-bullet.

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
Esmeralda simply dodged the bullet by flipping over it and threw and axe kick over her gun hoping to break it. Meanwhile George took to the air to hit (Jedi Master) Huey with a flying kick, only to be knocked back with a Force Push.

George tried to stand, but found himself stuck to the ground with a stasis field (Jedi Master) Huey put over him.

"Ni**a, fuck yo' stasis field!" George snapped and tried to wiggle out of it... But found himself stuck good.

"You're going back to jail." (Jedi Master) Huey and dispasionately smashed his nose with an axe kick

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Yoko raised the enormous rifle and blocked Esmeralda's foot. She used the butt of the gun to trip Esmeralda, then slammed it downwards towards the woman's face.

-Meanwhile-

"Seriously, am I insane?" asked Marston.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
"HAR HAR HAR, I do not believe you are." said Mancomb as he poured Grog on to a cougar, melting it into a gooey puddle of goo.
"yo ho, I guess that cat can't hold its Grog. What a wussy." shouted Mancomb.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
The last cougar having been vanquished, John looked over the motley crew he had gathered.

"...So," he said, "how about that treasure hunt now?"

Jul 9, 2010
Room for another?

In a small pocket steam-punk dimension Mr. Henworth Steward Shaw INVENTOR sat at his desk asleep in front of designs for several unfinished and un-started machines while a cold cup of tea sat congealing on the corner of the desk.

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
(Jedi Master) Huey entrapped her under a stasis field as well and watched as the police took the hateocracy away to be jail ni**as again.

"Phew, glad that's over with." Robert said and glanced at Yoko, his libido acting up again. "So, where'd you come from cutey-pie?"

"Don't bother, granddad, she looks like one of'em stripper hos." Riley interjected

"Shut up, boy!" Robert snapped then smiled at Yoko

"Granddad, this girl's young enough to be your granddad." (Jedi Master) Huey interjected as well

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Yoko turned to Robert. "I'm from a villiage to the west. It must be a different dimension or something, 'cause I've never seen you guys before." She had dealt with dimension-altering things in the past, and wasn't too surprised.

She then glared at Riley. "I'll have you know, I am no stripper. In fact, I used to be a teacher. And the only reason I wear this is because it's hella hot where I come from, and I can't have my movement restricted by armor."

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
"You still ho, ho." Riley spat, before Robert smacked him

"Don't mind my grandson, he's an idiot. How's about dinner, cutiepie?" Rober offered

"Granddad..." (Jedi Master) Huey Began to say, but decided his grandfather wouldn't listen to him. Instead, he turned and strode towards his space ship

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Yoko shook her head and pointed her several-foot-long sniper rifle at Riley using her left hand. "I'm not into guys," she said to the old man. She paused, then realized what she had implied. "Well, or girls. I'm just not in the mood for relationships at all."

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
(Jedi Master) Huey stepped on to his spaceship and prepared to fly off, a bit disappointed at the way things went, but nonetheless this was his life with his family

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Yoko slung her rifle over her shoulder and turned around. She walked in the opposite direction, eager for new adventure. As par for a Studio Gainax character, her chest jiggled a considerable amount with each step.

-Meanwhile-

John waited for the awkward silence to clear.

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
Before either two could get far and entire batallion of cops swarmed them.

"This is the Hillcrest police. Drop your weapons and put your hands in the air! I repeat, drop your weapons and put your hands in the air!" Shouted the police captain.

"Now what...?" (Jedi Master) Huey muttered

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Yoko looked around at the cops, wondering what she had done. She put her rifle down and raised her arms with another jiggle.

"What'd I do wrong?" she asked.