The Escapist Adventure: An Open RP (Resetting Tomorrow)

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
Well, since things with the original Escapist Adventure thread have gone out of whack, I decided to try creating one of my own. However, my last attempt ended when I couldn't come up with anything more to do/write.

Rules

These are very simple
1. While you can have a hand at guiding the story's events, please don't try to control the story by yourself
2. Don't control other players' characters without permission
3. No godmodding ? this extends to having all-powerful characters
4. Only three characters per player MAX
5. If you have a new character, please put up a quick sheet in their first appearance.

With that, have fun

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
(Jedi Master) Huey Freeman, formerly known as (Samurai) Huey Freeman crossed his arms as he watched his ship descend into Earth's Atmosphere and land right in front of his house on Hillcrest. The first thing he noticed was the two limousines parked right in front and immediately sensed extra pressences within the house.

Opening the door, he found his Robert and Riley sitting down with another elderly man in a suit and oddly dressed and large breasted woman sitting across from them.

"Oh, Huey, I want you to meet..."

Before his grandfather could finish, the woman walked over to (Jedi Master)Huey and bowed, making sure to do as to let the young master see into her cleavage... Which he didn't.

"I am Jinguji Kuesu." The woman introduced. "You grandfather had told me much about you and I look forward to being your wife."

"Nice to meet you, Jinguji-san, but I..." Suddenly he paused when what she said register. His eyes immediately shot over to Robert who looked back at him half-envious and half-gleeful. Suddenly his plans to catch up with his family, retrieve some items and then leave were halted.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
MEANWHILE! In the magical world of Gensokyo, Land of the Gods, Land of miracles, LAND OF AWESOME... A young chinese girl slept out in front of the gate to The Devil's mansion.
"Nnnnn~ Saaaakuya-saaaan~" She said, with a ridiculous grin on her unconscious face and drool running from her mouth. SUDDENLY she was hit in the face with a large broom and the numbers "1298" Floated out of her head, indicating damage. The Striker was an elegant looking maid with grey hair, wearing stereo-typical maid's clothing and knives strapped to her arms and legs "MEILING!" She shouted. And Meiling woke up, rubbing her head. "Owww... A-Ah! S-Sakuya-San! I... I wasn't sleeping! There was.... A bug in my eye! Yeah! And I was trying to suffocate 'im." She squinted her eyes, just to try to show her. "See?"
As a response, Sakuya threw a knife right past er cheek, cutting her cheek slightly. "You know the rules! Don't sleep on the job! You're the gatekeeper and we don't need our mistress getting attacked by the likes of that Miko!"
"Yeah yeah... Sorry..."
Sakuya's face was angry no longer. "...Gah... Just remember not to do it, okay?"
"Okay~" Meiling said.
Sakuya smiled, slightly, and walked back inside.
Meiling waited for her to go back inside and immediatly fell back asleep when te door shut. "Nnnyyyaaamm...~ Yes, Sakuyaaaa~"

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
"I'm not marrying you." And that was all (Jedi Master) Huey had to say Kuesu. Those in the room aside from the old man with the woman gasped.

"Ah.. I see, this must all be new to you. But rest assured, it's for the benefit of both our families." Kuesu insisted. "And besides, I can make a young man like you very happy." And as she said this, Kuesu tried to pull Huey into her massive cleavage until he slapped her hand away and walked past her, but stopped and told her

"I heard about your family; one of twelve demon-slaying clans. Yours in particular have destroyed endless Ayakashi, Youkai and other supernatural creatures."

"I'm glad the Jinguchi family's reputation..."

"You people disgust me; killing millions of innocent creatures over the pretense of slaying demons and protecting humans. You're no different from racist white cops that beat up and frame innocent black and hispanic men." (Jedi Master) Huey Freeman told her and walked away... When Robert suddenly pulled him aside

"Boy, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Robert hissed

"What's wrong with me, you're the one who set me up to marry some genocidal murderer!" (Master Jedi) Huey hissed back

"Oh come on, Huey, she's rich, well-educate and... Beautiful." Robert said and began to drool.

"You marry her then." (Jedi Master) Huey said

"Her granddad said they want one of the sons from the Freeman Family" Robert explained

"Then have Riley marry her" (Jedi Master) Huey said

"They said they wanted 'you'." Riley said. "Somethin' about your powers and all'a dat."

"I don't have time for this, I'm just here to get something and then I'm going to leave." (Jedi Master) Huey just before he walked upstairs. And as he did, he could feel something dark approaching...

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
John Marston stared down his adversary. Above them, the clock ticked down, second by second, to noon.

The drunken man opposite John didn't bother waiting for the bell. He drew a sawn-off from his hip and fired twice. Needless to say, the six shots of bourbon in him and poor choice of weaponry for a duel caused him to miss Marston completely.

Marston cracked a wicked grin and drew his LeMat. The New-Orleans made revolver was his personal favorite choice of revolver- it carried nine shots in the cylinder and had a barrel underneath for firing shotgun shells. He clicked the hammer back and lined up the shot.

Crack!

The bullet connected with the man's skull with a thud. It burrowed through his head, spraying gore across the street behind him. The man's body fell to the dirt, mixing blood with sand.

Marston raised the gun barrel to his face and blew on it to dissipate the smoke. He holstered the weapon, and without a second thought, walked back into the saloon.

"Shot of whiskey," he demanded of the bartender.

The bartender nodded, knowing that the man in front of him just took out one of the biggest bandits in Armadillo, Texas. He handed John the drink, and John downed it immediately.

"Sons of bitches never learn," Marston muttered.

We can use video game characters, right?

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Yes.

As Meiling was sleeping, another youkai floted in, coming out of a rift in the Time-Space continuum. It was Yakumo Yukari. "My~ She's asleep AGAIN?~" She mused before she chuckled. "Let's play a little prank on her~ I'll bet she'd like to see the outside world again~" She chuckled, her plan formulating in her head. She thought for a minute and scrolled through the places she could send her. "Oh~ There's a nice place~" She said. "Yes, I'll send you there~" And with that, Yukari snapped her fingers and the sleeping guard fell right into a Gap and directly onto Jedi Master Huey. It didn't so much as make her shuffle in her sleep. "Mmmm~ Sakuya-San~ I can't eat anymore~"

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
MEANWHILE Deadpool was....in his city. Next to T-Ray, just talking with him. "Soooooo....Kill any babies this week, T-Ray?"

"Only ugly ones." T-Ray responded.

"Ah....Nice....." Deadpool said lost at words for the coolness. He leaned back on a tree, and spun his gun around his figure, "Wow. Nothings been happening at all today. Not a damn thing. I mean, I would stand for the Chicken guy writer! At least I could get a good laugh." Deadpool stood there, before he said something else. He leaned towards the camera and whispered to everyone, "Pssssst....T-ray a'int gonna come along with me in these upcoming magical adventures of awesomeness. Just thought I'd let ya know that." He leaned away, "Also, why the $%@* am I wearing this Santa hat? It's the middle of god damn July! And I love Santa! Curse you, writers, CURSE YOU!"

"Dude, why don't you just GO! Do something with your life man! This city a'int worth your time and money anymore! You are much too awesome!"

"Who said that? Was that you, T-Ray?"

"No! It was me! From Heaven! I am your....MOTHER!"

"NOOOO! THAT'S NOT TRUE! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Deadpool overreacted to the situation before straightening himself out a bit, "Anyway. Cool! My mother! And she technically made a your mom joke! but there's not time for that! So, where should I go?"

"...I dunno, anywhere I guess.

"Alright mother! Makes sense! By!!!"

"WAIT!!!" Deadpool's mother shouted from the heavens, "You'll need...DUCT TAPE!" And then, a box of duct tape fell from the sky next to Deadpool.

"Mom, you are the best mom EVER!!!" He yelled, picking it up, and putting it...somewhere...you just don't wanna know, it soils the awesome, "Heheh...You said soil." Stop being easily distracted and go! "FINE! Mother!"

"Hey! I'm your mother!"

"Sorry mom." And then Deadpool set off. He chopped off some heads, and left that damn city to begin anew, "OH! I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE! OH! I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE! OH!" He sang as he made his merry way.

Then I'm doing my job with Deadpool! XD!

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
John stood up, stretched, and walked out the door of the saloon. In the distance, a man was cleaning up the mess the man's corpse had made.

He swaggered over to the hitching post and hopped onto his horse. He had found it one day, straggling behind its herd, and he thought it seemed like a good horse. So, he broke it in, and the rest was history.

He sat for a moment, wondering what he would do that day. He'd already cleared up a bounty, and earned the ten dollars he was paid in advance. He had some booze in his system. He figuerd he might as well take a ride.

He steered his horse out onto the open dirt path. The sun beat down on his head as he rode out into the desert.

About a half hour in, he noticed an oddly-dressed man singing some kind of song walking down the path. He slowed his horse down and stopped next to Deadpool.

"Excuse me, friend, but you seem interesting, and I need some company. What're you doing in New Austin?"

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
The next thing (Jedi Master) Huey Freeman knew, a portal opened over his head and a girl fell on top of him.

"Daaaayum." Riley cried out.

"Would you look at that, it's another cutey-pie." Robert stammered, staring at her breasts.

(Jedi Master) Huey sighed, knowing his family wasn't going to help him and simply lifted the sleeping woman and placed her on the bed. Not a moment too soon did Kuesu barge in.

"What the?! Who is that?!" Kuesu demanded

"I'unno" The Freemans shrugged.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Deadpool stared at John for a bit, "...You say what now?" he replied. He looked around. There was nothing but a dry wasteland, "....DAMN! I move fast! I must be in, like, Texas! How long has it been since I departured from that city of mine?" He checked a watch which was conveniently on his wrist. "...30 minutes!? That sets a whole new record for walking! I must be a champ or something!"

He stopped his random bickering to talk to John and give him a direct answer which is formal in everyway possible, "HELLZ YEAH BUDY! I'll be your company, cause wherever I go, I'm a god damn party! And I left my boring old city where nothing was happening."

*MEANWHILE!*

"OH GOD A FISH MONSTER IS ATTACKING US!"

*Back at the importance!*

"So I left from there, and now i'm here! In New Austin! Did I tell you my mother talked to me and encouraged me to leave? From heaven? Yeah, I probably told you that." He blabbered on before he finished talking, "Anyway! My names Deadpool! What's your name, huh?!"

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
John raised an eyebrow. Poor son of a gun's crazier than Seth and Irish combined.

"Well, Mr. Deadpool, I'm John. John Marston." He shook Deadpool's hand and spotted the weapons on Deadpool's person. They seemed advanced, compared to Marston's hunting knife, LeMat, and Sharps buffalo rifle. "Interesting weapons," he noted. "Where'd you get them?"

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
Lelouch yawned, walking through the city, with a backpack, and a book in hand.
Great... I'm being manipulated by some story writer... I hope he is good.
Don't worry, I don't intend on hurting you or anything, just go along with the fun, plus, you can't die, and you have the power to control people an unlimited number of times, except for the other characters.
How can they make a story go on if no one is controlling it? It seems like a mesh of writing that will somehow become good.
Exactly!
By the way, you did bring in another worthy ally, someone strong, maybe suzaku?
No... I brang along your girlfriend.
Girlfriend? Shirley? No... Do you dare do such a thi-
"Hello Demon, it has been a long time since we met, remember? We had just finished that fantasy stor-"
Lelouch shivered, and shook his head
"Dear god... Don't remind me C2... Anyways, what are we going to do now?"
Probalby run into deadpool, or some other guy... It is inevetable in these stories
"Did you prepare the weapons, and such? Also, you better give me another power, or else i'm screwed..."
Don't worry! I gave you rolo's geass as well, but it was cut down a bit on the time because of removing the heart issue, otherwise, it won't harm you.
"Excellent... Now could you please get us out of this insane asylum room, i'm not that insane, but feel free to keep C2 here."
"I have a baseball bat you know...."
She said, slowly raising a bat, but both of them then getting warped to the city.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
"Oh, these things?" His took out his pistols and spun both around his two index fingers, "I just bought from a store. Nah, actually, I got them from Weapon X! Those guys were cool....until the entire place blew up, and they all died. And then the Hulk jumped on me and squashed me. I still survived though!"

He quickly spun both pistols into his holsters, and pulled out his katana's, "And these are my babies! I love these guys! So sharp, able to cut just bout anything in half! Except a lightsaber. Then it becomes opposite of what I said." He put them back in their sheathes, "Anyway, so, what comic are you from? Or Video game? Or television show?"

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
John shrugged. "I'm afraid I don't about these video games or comics, stranger. But movies, I know them. Kinda nongermane, in my opinion. Are you sure you're okay? You sound like you need some water or rest, or something along those lines." Or a straitjacket.

He took a canteen off of his waist and handed it to Deadpool.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Deadpool took the canteen, and took a drink, "Woo! Thanks man, I was getting pretty tired. Nah, that's all I needed man. So, where are you headed, hm?" Deadpool asked.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Meiling woke up a few minutes after someone stared at her breasts and her dreams change dinto something... else. She sat up and yawned, rubbed her eyes of the sleep, and looked around, still tired. It took her a good ten seconds to Realize she wasn't in Gensokyo and she woke up with a gasp. "WHERE AM I?! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?! WHERE IS THE GATE?! WHERE IS THE MANSION?!... WHERE IS SAKUYA-SAN?!?!" She screamed.

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
"Get away from my fiance!" Kuesu screamed and produced her spellbook, summoned a group of purple fireballs and cast them at Meiling... Only, nothing happened. "What the...?!"

"I suppressed your powers." (Jedi Master) Huey told her then looked at Meiling. "There's no gate, mansion or Sakuya here. Who are you?"

"Looks like some Chinese ho." Riley snapped and sniggered to himself... Only to be slapped upside the head

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
"I don't really know yet," John said, taking the canteen and drinking from it himself. "I'm just going for a ride. But..."

He remembered an old mansion to the west. He pondered for a moment.

"Y'know, there's an old, abandoned mansion a few miles out. Probably has something worthwile in it. Feel like a treasure hunt, friend?"

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
"Ooooh, you bet Mr. Marston! I love doing stuff like that! Usually, it's uh, me stealing from other people." He paused for a bit, "While they're sleeping. But hey! They never know! And what they don't know, won't hurt them!"

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
"So you're a bandit?" John asked, placing the canteen back on his belt. "Well, at least you seem nice enough." He turned his horse around and set off for the mansion at a slow trot, with Deadpool in tow. "I once worked with a drunken gunsmith, went by the name of Irish. He was nice an' all, but he was the most dishonest man I'd ever met. I just hope I can trust you."