The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Lily simply walked away from everything. She had enough of this ad wanted nothing more to be away from the democracy that was going on.

Amaya finally awoke fro everything. She still hurt from the wound from that damned machine. Standing up, her susanoo ribcage formed around herself. She set out on a warpath through the building, never lifting a finger herself, but her susanoo was now fully formed, its shield deflecting anything that threatened to hurt her. The sword was slicing through anyone that even looked at her. She wanted nothing more to get out of the building and find Dillon. Bison could take the world if he felt inclined to do so.

Her life was running out, her soul decaying. All she wanted to do was spend her remaining time with Dillon. And he was nowhere to be found.

by the time she had made her way outside, the path she took and the area surrounding it was a massive tunnel lit aflame with the black flames of amaterasu. Bison went to step on her but she just looked up at him, he decided she wasn't worth the time and Went back to whatever he was doing prior as Amay kept walking away from the scene.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
She had her chance to walk away, she knew full well the consequences would be for facing me like that.

He once again looked back to the fight, ignoring the woman behind him. He still awaited an opponent with his abilities.

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
On Planet Zamaron
Dillon was sitting in a high peak with Carol, he had trained to understand the basic code of the Lanterns as well as how to use his ring.
"You have ti understand, most here believe males don't truly appreciate love."
"Yeah I used to think I was immune to the stuff, but closer to the truth, I can't get enough I'm gonna have to face it I'm addicted to love."
Carol laughed a bit, she leaned closer,
"I believe that," she leaned close to Dillon both had their masks off.
"I told you I had something important to tell you-"
"It can wait, just for a moment" Carol was incredibly close, in fact she had one from sitting next to him to practically laying on him.
Dillon didn't want to, but apparently he had no option, his ring glowed and a force field surrounded him gently pushing Carol away
"Carol, I'm engaged, I need the lanterns to save my planet then maybe one of you can save My Amaya, I don't know what's wrong with her but she's dying and I-I.." Dillon was losing his self control, the other lanterns feeling his distress quickly arrived,
They all were trying to reassure him everything would be fine, this while a bit embarrassing did make him feel better.
after some heavy breathing Dillon got some control of himself
"Ok, I'm fine, Now lets get don to earth before Bison manages to ruin it completely, all fear means no love after all."
With that The Star Sapphire Lantern Corp. flew as one to earth, a brilliant shining light that could be seen from light-years away.
Back on earth
The heroes fought Against Mecha Bison when one of them noticed, a bright light in the sky as it neared more noticed until the light hit the building, there they saw a variety of Humanoid alien females all wearing skintight outfits similar to Dillon's, but they had no cape, and some had there suits showing more skin than others, Dillon would later comment on this, but for the time he was busy, as one the Corp. recited their oath.
[HEADING=1]For Hearts Long Lost And Full Of Fright.
For Those Alone In Blackest Night.
Accept Our Ring And Join Our Fight.
Love Conquers All With Violet Light
[/HEADING]
Mecha Bison stared with his jaw wide open, he had everything under control, he had planned for everything
except for a horde of poorly dressed super-models with pink magic fueled by love.
DIllon was at the lead his ring glowing bright.
"Alright girls lets show him the LOVE!"
With that the lanterns aimed their rings high, their energy covered the world in pink light, everyone everywhere was reminded of everything thery loved, their fears forgotten, if only for a short time.
Dillon turned to the heroes
"Guys, The lanterns can't keep this love spell up forever suggest you kill bison now, Remember his weakness, having a hole punched through him and shove an atomic bomb in the hole, we can make sure the blast doesn't hurt anyone else."

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Angelus swooped down and grabbed Puce after the fist had lifted away. Throwing him in the air, Caim caught him and set him in front of him, so as to keep him from falling. The dragon craned her neck,
"Are you alright, human. You got into a bit of a scrap back there..."

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Before Dillon's SS Lantern power

Irelia looked at everyone attacking the one giant person in the middle of the rooftop. Despite their numerical advantage, the giant seemed to be too strong for anyone to handle - and Falcon knew it as well. Before she could take a few steps after leaving the elevator, Bison turned around and saw her, immediately moving to take a crushing step. She tried to Bladesurge out of the way - forgetting that Lily was just to her left. Except that she wasn't any more. Neither of them had much time to think about it, though, because Irelia had surged a little bit too far.

She was no longer in danger of being stepped on, sure. But she'd gone over the edge of the roof, and gravity was now her greatest threat.

Just then, time seemed to slow down for Irelia, and everything went a strange shade of purple. She started to think about how, despite all his strangeness, Falcon was someone she was happy to have around. Falcon wasn't affected much, though, due to being in another plane.

You're still falling off a building, remember? he called out, but to no avail. Something had happened to Irelia and nothing was getting through. All he could do was hope that she'd somehow survive hitting the ground.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
How could have she?........ Fine then.

Before she could blink, Akuma had glided up to her, punched her and landed a hadouken. As she was sent back, he connected a hurricane kick.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
The Mecha Bison stalled.
"What?! No! No! I am a God and will not Go down like this!" Bison shouted, The Mech Ran of his Power, which Ran off the Psycho Drive, which was now reading at 0%.
The Mecha Started to Sway.
"Nonononononononon-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FOILED BY THE POWER OF LOVE! the Dicator screamed as the Mecha fell to the ground and came apart at the seems.
Bruiser escaped the madness and aimed for Angelus with his launcher.
"Rest in peace you son of a bi-"
He saw the Mech falling right on top of him.
He tried to avoid it but couldn't, there wasn't enough time.
"Well fuuuuuuuuuc-"
The Machine fell on top of him, trapping him.
Doom and The Cloned Wesker Managed to Escape the Country in a Private plane to the US, heading to Max's Place in California to hide.
Darren watches the almount of pain he caused in this arc.
"Wow....I suck at this..."
He vows to never GM again and shuts down the Laptop.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
As the mecha fell to the ground, the countdown on the missle reached
Code:
0:00
. The rochet launches upwards into the sky, but, as it rises up, a bright light envelops one side of it and the mini-nuke explodes. The stricken rocket, knocked off course by the explosion, teeters in the air before turning and falling down deep in the factorys district.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Real Life

Having played it for a while, James had decided that the Irelia/Falcon combo just wasn't working out. Unfortunately, Youmu was nearly impossible to revive, and with all the arguments about being OP in the chat, it didn't seem like a good idea to send Fujiwara Mokou out again. Unable to think of what else to do, he let his head fall onto the keyboard again. Hopefully someone IU would notice that someone was falling off the side...

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
Discord heard those words...

"Queen of the Changelings,"

"WHAT?!?" he yelled, flying off Mecha Bison and flashing to the wounded Changeling.

"YOU'RE the one who used a wedding as a means to take over Canterlot?" Discord asked, face in awe, before it contorted into one of pure joy as he succumbed to his giggles.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Angelus and Caim shuddered when the LOVE BEAM passed by, and marveled at the destruction of Bison's mecha when it hit him.
"Gods above... What could be the cause of all this?"
Caim on the other hand, was personally freaking out at the sight of all the souls putting Puce back together. He tried swatting at a few of them, but an admonishment from the dragon made him stop his flailing.
--
When Puce starting feeling alive once again, he patted Caim's shoulder. "Hey, do you think you can take me to the roof, my amulet is there..."
Caim held a thumb up, and the dragon began winging around.

---
After dropping off Puce to collect his jewelery, Caim dismounted and stretched his legs. The man had a long day. Patting Angelus on the nose, Caim messaged, "We did good, eh?"
"Very good."

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
Brusier managed to pull himself out of the rubble from Mecha Bison.
"Crushed...under a giant dictator...yep, I've out stayed my welcome..."
He began to limp back towards the Dock.
"I'll Find Wesker, Have him send me back, join Team Plasma and this will all be a faint memory drowning in good times and young females..." He slurred a little as hie wobbled away.
Angelus's Shadow appeared overhead.
"Oh son of a..."

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Falcon was starting to get bored of seeing everything happen when the woman's voice he'd heard at first called out to him. "You were reckless that time," it chastised him, not bothering to hide the anger it must have felt. "If I had my way, I would flay you and use you for a cloak. However, those above me have seen fit to give you another chance. And if you lose this one, no punishment would reach you through your own guilt." It stopped, and Falcon started to wonder on its meaning.

He had little time to wonder, though, as some nearby footsteps turned his head. He saw a second light moving around nearby, and the girl illuminated by it. When he worked out who she was, he jerked back so far he fell over. So that's why I'd be guilty... he thought.

They'd sent him Youmu to manage. Someone he had a close personal connection to. "Just asking: she won't start out as weak as Irelia did, right?" he called out. No response - except from Youmu, who tilted her head in confusion. "Listen, I don't know what's happening any more than you," he explained, not even trying to translate. Not that it mattered.

"I was told to meet you here...Where am I going after this?" she asked in English, with only a hint of an accent.

"Somewhere else," was all he could answer. "Don't worry, I'll be watching from up here, giving advice, stuff like that..."

The 'change avatar' function is broken, so Youmu will take a while to appear in the box. She is definitely coming, though.

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
Discord giggled and lay back in the air.

"I've got something planned for big, metal, and Buffalo over there once you return to your true form, so go on, fight," the draconequus began to munch on some cotton candy, "I'll be here."

He put on a pair of green sunglasses and hummed a small tune, watching the Cyborg and Changeling exchange blows.

"Swag," Discord said in a low voice. A snap later, and the ground began to shake beneath the two fighters.

"Last time I checked, you only had wings in your... HOLY form," Discord chuckled.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
While Youmu was in transit, Falcon started to watch everything going on with Discord. The way he was talking to the new girl, one he didn't recognise, seemed rather strange. Then he remembered - the green light that the trooper 'Rare Ghost' was using before. It was Chrysalis the whole time. He looked over all the fighters, trying to work out which was the changeling. He couldn't do much about it himself - all he could do was warn Youmu to not think about Yuyuko. Once she arrived - it was taking a rather long time. Hopefully to make sure she didn't arrive weakened like Irelia had.

He suddenly remembered that both her swords were still inside Bison's base, and started to scan all over the inside to try and locate them again. Not finding them, he flopped to the floor, then suddenly remembered that Youmu had had them when he'd seen her just before.

Reassured that she wouldn't be completely incapable when she arrived, he stood back up and kept watching the battle.

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
The Lanterns all group-hugged Dillon flew away to find Amaya.
Meanwhile the Other lanterns tried to mingle including one relatively cute young Lantern getting close to Caim
"Hi there, You sure look strong, maybe we could meet again for a drink?" she had a sweet smile her face was glittery which was in fact a biological ability of this lanterns race.

Carol and her lieutenants were moving around making sure there wasn't a trap, she could sense something was wrong.
"Girls keep in tight formation, I suspect the fight isn't over yet."
Dillon's ring had an Electromagnetic sensor that, as long as the wearer could conceive of it, the ring would provide. He was attempting to use it to detect her Chakra as well as his own lover for her to guide him, it was a love powered ring it only made sense it would be able to do such a thing.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
The dragon leaned into the much deserved nose rubs when a scent came to her attention.
"I smell something... Ah, I know... Caim, stay here."
Caim felt his hand being jerked away from from it's resting place, and saw that the dragon was quickly gone before he had time to protest. To any onlookers, Caim looked very lost when she flew away. That's when he noticed the lantern was speaking to him. Being a mute and all, Caim found it very hard to communicate with the woman.

---

Angelus flew by what her nose told her, and saw him. Bruiser, the one who caused her much humiliation and strife. He.. HE.... She felt the rage boil in her stomach and swooped downwards, and past the purple humanoid, knocking him off his feet. Then, she winged over and landed in front of Bruiser.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Do you already know who Youmu is or should I post a character sheet? Everyone else already knows her, since she's my mainstay after all...

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
The Star Sapphire, now much more confident without the ferocious dragon around got more flirtatious.
"You must be incredibly Strong, Powerful, Brave, Courageous to tame such a Massive, monstrous brutish, and terrifying Dragon." with each complimentary word she took a step closer to Caim, Caim, at first he tried backing away, but a wall cornered him, until she was literally pressing against him.
"You really do look like the strong silent type." she said her smile and glitter a little annoying, also the butterfly kisses were agitating.