The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Knife respawns on Dougs back, giving the large bird a fright. "You mind givin me a little warning before you do that in future?" He says, before landing wth the group and startling some of the Pink Lanterns.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
AMaya was still walking when the saphires found her. She was walking with her susanoo still up, looking more like an empty shell of a person than anything. When they flew down to try go get her attention she ignored them. Her susanoo began to flicker on and off, before long going out completely, then they were able to retrieve her to bring back to Dillon.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Name: Youmu Konpaku

Species: Human/ghost (the glowing ball is her ghost half; it's complicated)
Known allies: Yuyuko Saigyouchi (canon, her mistress), Tomoya Okazaki (friends)
Known enemies: Rugal Bernstain, Akasumi Uchiha (from previous arcs)
Personality: Impulsive, short-tempered, single-minded, will do whatever Yuyuko tells her but is mostly moral otherwise

Backstory: Youmu has been in and out of the AA world several times, and has started remembering more about its inhabitants - though every time there's a full-blown reset she has to start over. Usually it's with Tomoya, her closest friend among their cast. Recently, after Falcon's screw-up with Irelia, she's been connected to him as well - under the same set of conditions as Irelia: only she can hear him, and he can't read her mind so she has to talk out loud to contact him.

Powers/Equipment: While Hakurou-ken, the shorter of Youmu's two swords, is a family heirloom able to cut through confusion, she uses Roukan a lot more often since it's able to cut through nearly anything. She's also able to use a quick-step, not actually teleporting but just moving incredibly quickly and often cutting through anything she moves near in the meantime, or slicing at the end of the dash.

Coming from Gensokyo, she's also a user of their danmaku magic art, able to fire basic offensive magic from her ghost half or from her swords, or even a combination of the two. When things get too tough to handle, she also has several spell cards that amplify her abilities temporarily - though each can only be used once and creating more is difficult.

Hope that helps.

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
A grin swept across Discord's face as he snapped. Suddenly, Pony Music.

He flew up two feet and shot down through the air and grabbed Chrysalis, lifting her into the air.

"Wha-what is this?" she cried out, her wounds doing the same in Discord's rough grip. The draconequus had a look of pure determination on his face as he flew to a nearby building. He flew atop it and looked out at Mecha Bison.

"I've got a problem, and only a Changeling Queen can fix it!" he declared, pointing out into the Sun. Chrysalis was quite confused. She was about protest, but was halted by the King of Chaos's lips meeting hers. A heavy bolt of air shot down her throat and into her stomach, where it stayed for a moment.

Discord narrowed his eyes in determination and blew harder. The air began to dissipate farther and farther through her black body, until...

Mighty notes passed through the holes in her legs, the talons of Discord changing ever-so-often to change the notes and declare a battle hymn to the giant Mech. A look of pure seriousness donned his visage. Were you expecting Chaos? Fuck chaos, Discord's playing a Changeling like a baritone.

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Dillon was happy to see Amaya again, except for the part that she was dying.
"Amaya, sweet love of my life, I'm so happy to see you."
"There's only one man who could say something that corny with a straight face." she said with a slight smile.
Dillon used the ring to scan for her vitals, what he found was disheartening, her soul itself was decomposing.
"Amaya, please is there any way I can save you? I want to help but I don't know how to help."

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
After finishing his hymn, Discord looked Chrysalis in the eyes and raised his eyebrows a bit.

"Come 'round here often?" the draconequus held out the Queen over the side of the building, who blushed with the come-on.

"Well stay away," Discord declared, smiling as he dropped the Queen of the side of the building. Just as she fell fifty feet, Discord snapped, teleporting her back to the top of the building, but still off to the side and still falling. He did this for quite some time. Why? He's Discord. That's why.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Caim was trying, and failing, to get the woman away from him nicely. She was a member of Dillon's team, which he could tell by the uniform, so he couldn't cut her down (as was his usual course of action). He tried indicating that he had a pact, by pantomiming to his mouth and shaking his head, but that didn't seem to help any. If anything, she thought it was encouragement. Caim ducked away from the lantern when she leaned in, and started briskly walking away.
"Angelus, whatever you're doing, do it quick. This woman won't leave me alone..."

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
A bit of personality returned to Amaya. She smiled in his care. "Hey Dillon." She said weakly. It took a bit of effort, but she had managed to create a swirling vortex out of her eye. From it came the egg from the pokemon ark.

"Keep this egg, it should hatch soon. Raise it like our child please." She said, franticly trying to figure out how to stay with him longer. She didn't want to leave him. Maybe speaking to the big guns upstairs might help.

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
Discord put his finger in between her lips and vibrated it up and down. He sighed and lied back in the air.

"Well I am sorry Queen Chrysalis, I was just doing what I do best," at this point the Queen had landed on the building too. Discord grabbed her tight, looked out into the distance, and brought his paw to the air,"CAUSING CHAOS!" At which point the nearest building turned into a teddy bear.

"So, in all honesty, what brings you 'round here?" he asked, giving her some space and cocking his head a bit to the side, "Last time I checked, you were licking your wounds after that wedding nonsense." Discord at this point was filled with nostalgia and stared off into space.

"Speaking of which, did you see the Sonic Rainboom Rainbow Dash performed? Soooo awesoooome!"

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Slow steps came to everyone. It was Tomoya and he was on the roof, but everyone could hear him and that he was actually gone for a while. He knew they would defeat Bison...but with the power of love. "How Cliche. He thought as he stepped onto the roof and looked to the sky. Lightning swirled around his body, it was golden. He knew what had to happen. Tokyo or Asia shouldn't be like this. While he was gone he asked his master if he can reset the world before anything happened.

As he looked at everyone he began to summon a rune that would eventually change the world back before when this happened. It took a while though because it might be stopped.

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
Discord donned his poker face as soon as the Queen turned.

"Krysls plz," he said, before shaking off the expression, "I'd be willing to help with those plans, quite frankly I've just been ruining days ever since I was shipped out here," Discord said, floating on his back across Chrysalis's field of vision.

"Oh, but first we have to stop this blemish," Discord snapped, and a picture of Tomoya flashed to the right of the Changeling's face, "It's someone my boss told me to take care of, so I figure a piano or wolverines or strategically-placed bubble gum will be enough to do him in."

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
To Falcon's surprise, the voice told him Youmu had arrived in the AA world two minutes ago. He started scanning around for her before he realised he still had all the LoL camera options and fixed the camera on her--a long way above the ground and falling fast.

Again.

You just can't stop falling, can you? he thought. It didn't take long for her to collide with the ground, right in the middle of the swarm of Star Sapphires. They all moved away as she landed, still chattering amongst themselves. She jumped up as quickly as possible, one hand on Roukan's hilt ready to use it if necessary.

From now on, when I post it, Youmu's speech is green and Falcon's is red. Thoughts are in italics of the relevant colour. Everyone can hear what Youmu says, but only Youmu hears Falcon, and they can't read each other's minds. Yet. Because of this, if you intend to have Youmu talking you don't have to colour it.

If Youmu winds up speaking Japanese, I'll footnote the translation.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
You didn't answer, so I figured it would be alright if I went along and dwelt with Bruiser; lemme know if I have irked you...

Angelus glared at the Machoke, pure malice oozing from her eyes. Bruiser didn't say anything, but limply tried to flee. Angelus sweeped her tail; and knocked him off his feet again.
"You see, Bruiser. I want to kill you, but I will not. Instead, I will make you suffer, like all of those females.... Like ME. I will make you regret for every thing that you have done, and the rest of your days will be suffering. Every day you look at yourself, you will know that you should never have crossed me, Angelus, the great red dragon; and you will pay in flesh."

That is when she set fire to the Machoke, and controlled her flames. They would not kill, on her command, but she would cause him pain. Pleas of mercy spilled from his mouth as she did her work; and when she felt the burning was enough, she carried him. She brought him to a hospital and deposited him at their steps, a broken man, mangled and twisted. He would survive, certainly, but his existence would be terrible.

----

Caim felt a rage spike within him, and saw brief flashes of what Angelus had done. A dark smile twisted on his face, and an affirmation to her work was sent.

Angelus finally arrived to see Caim was cornered by the lantern. She let out a roar, and landed next to the two.
"And what have we here? A little girl playing with you, Caim?"
Caim took the moment of the Lantern's shock to hustle away from her and back to the dragon's side. He gave a quick rundown of his treatment, and the dragon, already looking cross, looked to the lantern.
"You.. Dare? You, a mere girl, dare to insinuate that this man could overpower me? Were you so blind as to not realize that he could not speak when he tried to deny you? And... What's this? You...YOU... Get out of my sight, before my ill mood tempts me to burn you..."
Caim looked to the dragon, and a silent "Thank you" was exchanged to her.
With a chuckle, the dragon said back, "Think nothing of it..."

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Having calmed down slightly from when she landed, Youmu walked over to the dragon, remembering who its rider was. "Hey, Caim!" she called out. "What's with the party? Did I miss something?"

"More than one thing," Falcon cut in. "Also, Caim's mute, remember? So don't expect an answer." He started looking around the party, trying to find anyone else among the sea of purple with little success.

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
Discord was not amused.

"Look, the guy I'm dealing with is seven feet tall, seven hundred years old, has mechanical limbs up the ass, and destroys planets for fun," Discord went on, exasperated, "It's not exactly the kind of pony you want to go against."

He shook his head and narrowed his gleaming yellow eyes at the Queen.

"Quite frankly, I was never one for killing. Kill someone, and that's one less person there to enjoy your Chaos and fun!" the draconequus continued, pondering heavily in his head, "I'm willing to aid in your delusions of grandeur," he snapped, turning into a male Changeling that was every-so-thicker than Chrysalis and retained the King of Chaos's yellow lenses, "But I demand that there will be Chaos, and no more shitty Cupcakes sequels."

Chrysalis had no idea what a "Cupcake sequel" was, but was still intrigued by the somewhat unorthodox nature of Discord's, well, unorthodoxy.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Caim had a look of recognition for Yomou, and gave a nod.
The dragon, gave a quiet hello, and answered, "An enemy has been defeated, why not celebrate? And, some of these girls need to learn to keep their hands to themselves..."
Caim nodded vigorously after that comment, and then leaned against the dragon. The warrior had been through a lot that day. Rest sounded nice...

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
As Tomoya nodded to himself as his hand glowed. The reset is ready. He activated his stronger powers as he turned into the Archangel form. A long sigh came from him as he looked at everyone. So many new people and old friends. "I can just tell where we all are going to end up" He said to himself as he held up his two fingers.

*SNAP*

That sound ran through all of Asia and the rune that appeared on Tomoya's hand fell to the ground and began to grow and grow until it reached the Asia boarder. A soft graceful hum came from Tomoya as he was covered in his golden lightning "This is the affected area of destruction and villainy. May the holy protector restore this area to its former state. Before the villains ransacked through it. Killing, destroying and everything in between."

He paused as he lightning flowed out onto the rune. Everyone in the area became frozen. Everyone in Asia stood still like time. Only the chosen ones will remember this event. And will return to place of origin. "May the chosen return to their origin and reawaken with memories of this event. This is the word of the Archangel and the Almighty Lord that watches over us every second. MAY WE LIVE AS WE DID BEFORE! Tomoya said finally as he plunged his halo into the ground.

A giant holy beam descended onto his Halo and let out a giant burst of light. Wiping everyone's vision. The light began to reconstruct the land of Asia and sent everyone to the starting place. Those green hills where everyone begins once. As the land got repaired. Everyone from before Bison's reign came back to life and it seems nothing happened. Everyone went on with their lives as if nothing ever happened.

Everyone awoke to see the green hills as a gust of wind blew by.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Blinking slowly, Youmu started to look around. "Doko--Doko ni?"[footnote]"Where--Where am I?"[/footnote] she asked, not seeing anyone else around.

"I don't know, but wherever this is, I think something's about to happen," Falcon replied. Youmu seemed a little taken aback, so he sent, "Did you already forget me or something?"

"No, no, that's not it!" Youmu quickly defended herself, not knowing it wasn't necessary. She started to ramble a lot more in incomprehensible (at least to Falcon) Japanese before she finally calmed down. Deeply panting, she started looking around again.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Knife sits up and looks around. Where moments ago he was in Asis, infront of what was left of Bison's palace, he now found himself looking around rolling rolling green hills. "Ok, that was...interesting." He says before Doug lands infront of him. "Man, what the fuck just happened?"
Knife shrugs, and the two decide to fly around and see who they can find.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Caim awoke to find he was laying against Angelus' flank, in a sleeping position rather than standing this time. Rubbing his eyes, he patted Angelus, "Hey, you great lizard, wake up."
"ngn.... Must I?"
Caim rolled his eyes, Yes, dragon. Let's get going. Who knows what might show up now."
With a grumble that sounded like, "Fine." The dragon rose up, and readied herself to take off. Caim hopped on when she began to rise in the air, and Angelus let the air currents do the rest of the work.