The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
"SEVERIN YOU HAVE NO FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDS!!!" Discord yelled, plummeting to Earth after being forcefully ejected from The Maelstrom. After half a moment in free-fall, reason returned to Discord, and he snapped his fingers.

A sudden flash later, and he teleported next to Tomoya, of whom he examined.

"I have an idea!" Discord declared. He put some toast in a toaster and ran his talon along Tomoya's arm, funneling some electricity. The Chaos King went along the length of is arm and quickly swiped his talons past Tomoya's hand and to the toaster.

A large bolt of pure electricity shot into the machine, which fired two perfectly-toasted pieces of toast right at Tomoya's face. Discord began to chortle heartily.

"And... and... the best part is?" Discord tried to eek out through his laughing, "You'll get no butter!"

At this point the draconequus fell backwards into the air and had totally lost control through his giggles. Tomoya was left with egg, er... toast, on his face.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
The Doctor lamented his latest defeat.
"Defeated again! This is not Fair! Maybe I should retire to a nice warm beach...with a nice cold drink...and a woman with great big bo-bags of ice for my head..."
A portal opened above his head.
"Wha- Wait! The Time Twister! No! Curse you, Crash Bandicoot!" Cortex yelled as he was sent into a new world.
Youmu looked up and saw what appeared to be a small screaming man with a massive head falling from the sky.

Dr. Neo Cortex from The Crash Bandicoot Series.

Bio: after his defeat at the Time Twister Machine, He was knocked into the AA Realm.
He is a super genus above Wesker in terms of IQ but not in planning or taking things into account.
Creator of Crash and several other mutants, His plan to take over the world is to create an army from the creatures on I.N.Sanity Island using the Evol-o-ray.
So far, little to no success.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
As Tomoya had toast on his face. He pulled it off and started to eat it as he both saw Discord and the new girl. "I need some more smarter friends" He face palmed as he began to wonder what would happen if he had smarter people around him. He sighed at the thought. Little did he know that above him opened at portal. Tomoya looked at Youmu which stared at the portal. Then he looked up and saw the massive head man falling directly at him.

Tomoya side stepped as he man hit head first into the ground.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Cortex landed face first into the ground, leaving a perfect indent of his face in the soil once he pulled himself back up.
He spat out earthworms and dirt and fell on his back before groaning "You there...What Dimension is this?" as he pointed at Tomoya.

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
"You there...What Dimension is this?" Asked the big head man as he point directly at Tomoya. "Umm. Which...dimension? ...I have no idea big head man" He said. The strange question was why he has never asked this before. He heard people say the AA dimension so he went with that. "Oh that's right...this is the AA dimension as I heard before...now can you answer who you are?" Tomoya asked the big headed man as he answered his question.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Cortex pulled himself up and dusted himself off before clearing his throat.
"IT IS I! DR. NEO CORTEX! MASTER OF SCIENCE AND FUTURE RULER OF THE WORLD! MUHAHAHAHAHAH!" He monologed with Discord providing a shock lightening effect as Tomoya realised that standing, Cortex was only as high as his waist.
"Sooo...uhhhh, if you could show your new overlord to a Portal, I'll be on my way..." He then nervously said, he wasn't used to not having minions or Uka-Uka to back him up.

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
"No can do. I'm afraid that no one here has that kind of power" Tomoya announced to Cortex and he saw the corny effect but quickly absorbed it quickly. "So...whats with the huge head and small body" He said Cortex awkwardly. "Someone get me out of here!.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
"Hey! I have a IQ of 400+! I need the extra room![sub]and I wasn't good at sports...[/sub] No matter! I shall build my own Portal! You Live this day but *I* SHALL RETURN!" Cortex said before storming off with more sound effects added by Discord.
Right, just need some Power Crystals, 7 Gems and a Lot of metal, Should be easy for a Hulking Beast of a Man such as m-
He walked into a wild Skunk which then proceeded to try and tear his face off while spraying him.
(Muffled)"AH GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!"

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
As Tomoya heard Cortex storm off and get owned by a skunk, Tomoya sighed at his disbelief. He almost thought this was stupider then Sunohara. As Tomoya approached the two he glowed his eyes and the skunk immediately jumped off a ran off somewhere. Tomoya then helped him up.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Cortex got up and shook his fist at the fleeing skunk.
"YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! RUN! I'LL MAKE YOU ALL EXTINCT! EXTINCT I TELL YOU! Phew...good thing I fought it off, Eh?...right...I'm usually good with animals...usually..."
He reeked with the stench of the skunk.

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
Yet another sigh came from Tomoya as he looked at Cortex's come back. "He really should of thanked me" Tomoya thought and resisted the thought to punt him in the ass to Heaven itself but he looked at him and then smelt him. "Geez. You smell like a clogged Taco Bell toilet" Tomoya remarked about Cortex's smell.

Captcha: Go berserk. "not yet!" Tomoya still said as he lowed his raised fist.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Caim and Angelus were enjoying a leisurely flight, a comfort that was uncommon for their existences, when they saw the lightning that was Tomoya's fall, followed by Discord and the Portal with Cortex.
With a sigh, the dragon spoke, "It never ends for us, does it?"
Caim shook his head and patted the dragon's neck, "Nope, it never does. Let's go dragon..."
The dragon banked downwards, following the scent of ozone and burnt grass. Eventually, the two were greeted by the sight of Yomou, Tomoya, an unknown girl, Discord and a man with a rather large head.
Caim hopped off of Angelus and gave a little wave to his known comrades (Tomoya and Youmu) and pointed at the newcomers.
Angelus took over from their, and began to speak, "Greetings, angel and ghost. The fool inquires, who are the newcomers?"

captcha: fool's paradise... Ammirite?

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Cortex saw the incoming dragon and started to panic madly.
However, once he saw it wasn't Purple and didn't have a Dragon Fly, he relaxed.
"I an Dr. Neo Cortex, Master of Ruler, Etc. You wouldn't know where there is a river or something would you?..." He asked as the stench reached Caim and Angelus.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
uh, Angie is much bigger than Spyro; and probably scarier looking too... Unless Cortex has some serious priority issues...
The dragon flared her nostrils in disgust to the incoming smell; "Gods above, did you attempt to mate with a skunk? It certainly smells like it... As to your question, I do not know where a river lays. All I have seen is green; which I admit is much more pleasant than most of the most of the things I have encountered..."
Caim merely turned away from the stench, and again, tried to greet his former allies.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
It's been several years, he could've grown and Cortex did just fall out of the sky.
Mostly for a reference really...
"That is a Image that will stay with me for the rest of my days..." Cortex Said as he cut though the woods to try and find a river.
Mmmmm...Man-Skunks...I could make that Work...I could make that work well... He thought as he found a river by falling to it.
"God, This is worse then that Skiing experience..."

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
I see.

As Cortex walked away, the dragon cocked a ridge on her brow, "What a strange person... No matter."
Caim could only look at the dragon and silently laugh. "You're one to talk, dragon."

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Cortex at that moment had a flashback to his highschool days where the bullies made him the man he is today.
Nerd! Wittle Cortex gonna cry? You gonna cry? Awww he's crying! SWIRLIE! Look what I did, i wrote "N" NERD!
He stared back at Kagome and said "I will attach your head to the body of Sea Cumber while you sleep..."
Cortex felt better after saying that and was already thinking of ways to weaponise this mutant Sea Cumber.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Cortex was totally suprised by the Kiss and froze for a second and then blushed.
"Uhhh, Heh, yeah...a Little...Sorry, just ummm...It was a tough school..." he admitted before asking "Say, you don't have any Power Crystals do you? Glowing, Pink, About Arm length?"

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
The arched eyebrow still raised, the dragon turned to Kagome,
"I would appreciate it if you stopped speaking of me as if I were a common housepet."
Caim looked at Angelus with confusion, "Eragon books? What the..?"
"Think nothing of it, Caim. As for you, girl, if you must refer to me, Red is my preferable monkier."
Caim turned around and gave a small nod to Kagome. "I take it she's with us now? On the 'Heroes' side?"
"Perhaps, we will have to see. So, girl. What do you call yourself? My companion there, whom his silence probably caused you to gloss over, is Caim."

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Cortex found himself staring a Kagome's...
Focus Neo, You are a Man of Science But Daaaaaammmnnnnnnnn, that is easy on the eyes...
He shook his massive head a few times and forced the both of them out of his brain.
"Right Then...So..."Red"...You don't know anyone by the name of Spyro do you?..." He fished, last time he went up against that damn dragon, he was bathing in Burn ointment for the next month.