The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Dillon smirked to Aftan's questioning.
"Yes The Holy Sword Excalibur, When the Chosen Hero wields it wings of light will appear on their back, and they shall have the strength of many,"
Dillon gave a soft chuckle.
"And a migraine." he muttered to himself
"But, That's bee old news I wield Excalibur It seems to like me, somehow. It's strange you know, I used to greatly enjoy it's power but now I feel, it has little to offer, It doesn't truly grant what one should truly desire, it only grants strength in battle."
the other looked at each other Dillon was delving into a strange train of thought.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
Blade opened a can of Club Orange before pressing his palm to the opening and turning the can upside down, Using Absorb to drink the contents though his hand.
"Hey Captain, this ship moving yet? There are still several monsters out there and people who need our help..." He asked Dillon as he drained the can.

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Dillon shook his head
"look outside" Dillon simply spoke.
Blade turned and realized the ship was actually moving very fast he just hadn't realized it because the lounge had great stabilizers.
"I may not be as, sneaky as some people but I can still have my own agenda But I respect my friends enough to tel them when they need to know." Dillon said the word were like a knife cutting into Blade, he seemed to have forgotten how viscous this boy really was, this boy had killed Rugal and had once declared he'd destroy the entire cartel, and had almost done so.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Blade merely shrugged it off, Dillon was just as much of a prick as Hiryu said.
"All right then, Which City are we heading to?"
"New York, It has a massive Mammoth made of stone or something running around it."
"Ah, Rock Type, THAT I can handle..." He said as he trashed his can and licked some overflow of Orange off his fingers.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Jenny decided to check the TV for what lay ahead for the group to take her mind off Blade's spying.
"...Despite the Devil literially coming to town, The Population was saved by the efforts of two well known Heroes: Professor Genki and Duke Nukem managed to chase of the Dark Lord before he could hurt the people of LA. We have received word that they are en route to the Monster in New York and LA has been declared a Safe Zone. This is Frank West, Reporting Live from Genki-Bowl 2012, Back to you."

New York
Bruiser watched as the Monster tore though Ground Zero.
".....Yeah, fuck this, I'm waiting for the heroes to kill it first..." he said before waiting into a Ruined 7/11 to grab a Playboy and some beer.

Signed off

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Dillon went to The captains quarters
"Amaya have you ever noticed how much danger we go through being a hero, Is it worth it? I lose my sanity, almost die. Hell, not 20 minutes ago I nearly got crushed.
"I know we're doing Noble deeds but doesn't it look like we're not even needed? Maybe its time to opt out and raise Luna while we're breathing and healthy."
Dillon looked older, and tired as if he had been carrying a burden of a thousand miles, and wanted to cast it away.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
"We don't need to keep heroing like we do now. We can still essentially "lead" the heroes but more in a general or presidential form, where we don't fight but still lead them. I want to raise luna to follow in our footsteps as a fighter of good, defender of whats right. And she seems eager to." Amaya said as Luna was now in the corner, practicing stances and the such with her eyes closed.

Dani was now sitting alone in engineering, working on the armor, updating its look to suit her style.

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
"THIS IS NOT HOW A LADY IS SUPPOSED TO ENTER A SCENE!" Rarity screamed, blasting into a hill nearby some Heroes from low orbit. Severin, Dash, Discord, Frank, and Drek clinked their cider mugs and chug-a-lugged aboard The Maelstrom as the white unicorn below them used her magic to tidy up her mane and coat.

"Now, where am I to venture? Surely somepony is willing to give a lady directions to the nearest, oh what did Severin call it, 'Hero HQ'?"

Oh Rarity, talking to herself. She so silly.

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Dillon smiled that was a good idea
"Thanks I'm just getting tired I feel like I'm chasing after something I can't reach I guess I just want to settle down so we can be happy, isn't that how fairy tales work?"
Luna came up to him Dillon picked her up and held her close, her catlike appearnce cause dillon to softly utter a deep purr while stroking her back, Luna was calmed by this, when he put her down he then hugged Amaya, pressing his forehead against heres, (I dont't know if he can because Amaya might be short.)
(lets discuss this more in the morning.)
What they didn't know as inside Dillon own mind something was changing.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
overpuce said:
Computer...keeps dying. SNIP! Sorry for the wait!
Caramel Frappe said:
Damn block INCOMING! SNIP.
As Tomoya fell to the ground, his presence was focused on his soul. From where he had met a familiar figure.

In Tomoya's soul.

As Tomoya opened his eyes, all he could see was a dark area with a thin layer of water on the floor. In the middle of the room or place, he could see a similar figure. It was the boy he had combined his soul with, Shaun he called himself. Did he know about this new information the dragon gave him and would he help him?

The boy had a sad face when he had seen Tomoya. "So...I'm guessing the Dragon told you something if your soul is this dark-" Shaun said as he was quickly grabbed by Tomoya which grabbed his collar and shook him. "Did you know all of this. When were you going to tell me this!" Tomoya yelled at the boy, with eyes filled of rage. "I couldn't Tomoya, I didn't remember up until now...but there is a way to stop this and defeat that lizard!" Shaun yelled back.

When Tomoya heard that, the anger faded away to hope which made the room white. "What...how!?" he yelled quickly as he dropped Shaun back down. "I had just got back some memories that my creator had given me for this situation. The you from that world had created a new power, but only for your higher form. That's why all of this has happened...but you have this form. Combine with me and you will have this new lightning that he cannot stop!" Shaun said in hope as well since they are the same.

"I Agree. I will join with you to stop this darkness!" Tomoya yelled. "One more thing. You cannot still go back to that world until your goal has complete or the lord has said so." Shaun said as he extended his hand. Tomoya gave a confident nod as he grasped his hand. The two glowed white as they combined into one's true self. Tomoya has now his true form of Archangel.

Back in Tomoya's world when the Dragon attacked.

The Tomoya from that world was kneeling on the ground with both knees from the pain. His wings were in fragments and his wife and child laid in front of him. The dragon was as close as he could be. "Hahaha, is that all you could do Archangel...I shall have fun consuming your loved one and kin!" Ehecatl roared. As he head ducked down to eat his wife Nagisa a bright white light suddenly appeared and punted the dragon into the air, which he fell back into the ground. Shaking the Earth. A lone figure in the air floated as the light disappeared.

"No that isn't all I can do your scaly asshole!" Tomoya yelled in his different form. His wings were made from pure lightning and the lightning aura which surrounded him was white too. "Fear my holy lightning! Mine and only mine." Tomoya yelled once more as his lightning surrounded and entangle the dragon, burning him in the process. "BEGONE!" As Tomoya yelled that and crushed him palm, he had teleported the dragon across time and space into the ruins in South Africa which he will came out from.

As the dragon was gone from his origin home world. Tomoya could return in peace. He looked back to see his wife and daughter. Also himself which got up slowly. "Ugh...who...are you?" He asked Tomoya. "I am you...as you are me. I have saved you and your family so I...you could have a peaceful life. The only thing you would have to do is give me your power so I can change this world back to normal." Archangel Tomoya said back to him. A small nod came from himself as a small ball of lightning came from him. The archangel Tomoya took that power and used it to created his world as it was before the dragon's attack.

The world which was destroyed had became the world is was before. When it was peaceful, Tomoya and his family were at home like nothing had happened. He had also removed the memories of the attack and also has restored the town. Of course it is because no one can ever fuck with his origin...ever. Not even that world's Tomoya had those memories or the powers he once possessed. Making things normal.

Meanwhile in the AA world.

A large bright light was produced and once it faded away Archangel Tomoya floated there like nothing happened. "See...not the only thing I can do." Tomoya chuckled as his white lightning wrapped himself and his white lightning wings. "Taste my holy lightning!" Tomoya yelled as his hand was raised to the horde of dragons. A sudden bolt of lightning went through each of the dragons. After it left there bodies, they fell. Ehecatl tried to absorb it, but it burned him as it reached him. Knowing this he flew back into the sky avoiding it. "SO THAT WAS YOU...who dared interrupting me, sending me here! He yelled which shook the Earth in fear. A giggle came from Tomoya as he heard the dragon yell. "THAT WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU FUCK WITH MY HOME OR FAMILY!" Tomoya yelled, giving the dragon a death inducing look.

Madotsuki

Jul 6, 2012
Urotsuki shot up. She had fallen asleep, searching for an effect -- ANY effect -- to get her home. She remembered the endeavor being a total failure.

Then she felt the round shape in her hand.

"E-Eyeball Bomb!" Urotsuki shouted with delight. "I can get home!" She equipped the effect, her head becoming a brown ball with an eyeball and a fuse. She lit herself, each second seeming to take forever in the excitement. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Urotsuki felt a painless burning as her head exploded, and everything faded to black. She woke up, eyeball-head again intact, in a familiar location.

"Th-the airship?!"

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
The Rising Dawn soon arrived at New York City or what was left of it after Khthon got busy.

The Ship Landed in Central Park and the heroes began to plan their attack.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Caim, while Angelus went off to refresh herself, looked to the nearest available person and typed,
Code:
[color=darkblue]"So, which of these monstrosities are we fighting next? Specifically, what are they made of?"[/color]
---

As Angelus got out of the shower, she took a sip of coffee and cut on the TV:

On screen was a news report about a recent monster attack in L.A.

"The damage in Los Angeles was massive, but thanks to two unlikely heroes, pictured here, the city was saved from complete destruction. Along with rebuilding, the residents are currently celebrating in light of the saving of their city."

As Images of Duke and Genki flashed across the screen, Angelus couldn't help but chuckle. "It seems this world is always populated by strange and extraordinary persons.."

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
"We're going after Khthon, A Massive Mammoth made entirely of Stone. Big, Heavy, Slow. Shouldn't be too bad" Blade answered, Glad that he had a type advantage for once.

Jenny meanwhile rejoined the others, giving Blade the cold shoulder.
"It won't be that simple. It would appear that this Being has a Cult Following his every move. With Projectile weapons." She revealed.
Bruiser meanwhile was reading a Fitness Magazine and and drinking Beer in a empty Diner, He was just letting time tick over until he could get a Rock Sample off the Monster once the heroes did their thing.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
Caim frowned as he heard the news, but continued typing,
Code:
[color=darkblue]"Projectiles? The dragon's going to love this. I suppose that means I'll be doing ground work. I don't know what kills stone best, save for dragonfire."[/color]

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
bluerocker said:
Oh, we're doing this now are we? :p
"I'm not sure if Angelus's Flames will be enough for something this big..." Jenny replied as another building fell in the background.
"If those Cultist's are on that thing, that's where you'd need to strike. Jump on it's back and your in business." Blade added.
"If I can get on that thing, I can use Absorb on it, Worked all the time on Rock Types back in Kanto, Should work here."

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
On the way to New York from Los Angeles

Duke sat in the back of the Genkimobile with a Cigar, while Genki drove like a maniac, smashing abandoned cars to the side.

"Born to be wiiiiiiiilllllllllld, Get off the road, we have a planet to save!"

He leaned forward to the front seat. "Hey Professor, can't this thing go any faster?"

"Just watch!"

Genki slammed his foot down and they soon jumped to over 500MPH, Duke barely reacted.

"And put that out! Genki does not approve of smoking!"

"Oh shut Up!"

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
-Le snip!-
The duo only saw Caim smile briefly, and he mouthed 'thank you' and, from what Blade could tell, the swordsman started staring off into space, his eyes having a more glazed expression than usual. however, Jenny could see something different in Caim's mind.

There was a light brown atmosphere tinge to this 'realm', as Caim walked around an immense armory. An ornate wheel floated behind him, carrying the current weapons he had equiped, save for his sword, which fit neatly in the sheath strapped to the swordsman.

The weapons seemed to be grouped by types; swords, spears, polearms, maces, staves, axes and hammers; and from the looks of things, Caim favored the swords and the polearms the most.

Jenny pulled out once again, deciding to leave the swordsman to his thoughts; and returned to thoughts of her own creation.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
bluerocker said:
Spoiler Warning: Ain't Gonna End Well...
As Blade tried to figure out how the hell he was going to get up there, Jenny sensed a great many people still trapped in the city.
"Oh Dear...The monster stuck so fast that the Government was unable to evacuate many of the city's people."
Code:
"Which area's are most affected?"
Caim typed.
"It would seem to be the....Midtown Centre. I'm going to use my powers as a Telepath to organise the people into Evacuating." She said as she entered one of the Dawn's Light Transports.
"I'll go with Jen-"
"No you won't. I prefer to be able to speak my mind without the Striders hearing in on every word." She snapped back, Clearly still upset about the true reason for them being on the ship.
Blade tried to defend his actions but no words were able to leave his mouth as Jenny hit Auto Pilot and started flying towards that part of the City.
Man you really Blew it this time... he thought before returning his attention to the job at hand.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
In a blind rage, Inuart was chasing after Puce and Kurumu, with an irritated Legna following behind. Shaking his head, he thought to himself, "There is not a day that goes by that I regret making a pact with this mad fool. If only for survival's sake, I shall follow."
His sword in hand, when Inuart and Legna reached the surface, Inuart brought his sword down hard on the ground, bringing a wave of ice to flow ahead, right in the direction of an intricately armored knight.