The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
"Looookkkk...Ironside, the only path *I* taking is the one going THAT way. This meeting is over!" Adel answered Akuma as he wobbled down the sidewalk past flaming shopfronts and people getting mugged looking for either his next drink or something to buy drink with.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Adel marched though the city and to it's outskirts after booze or at least a city less crappy then the one he was in.
bluerocker said:
overpuce said:
THINGY[/b]
Blade drained the Mammoth's Energy rather easily but he didn't account for it's reaction.
While the amount of energy taken wasn't even close to be able to hurt it, it was enough to make the Beast dizzy, like a Headrush, causing it to sway from side to side.
"Whoa....OH SHIT! IT'S GONNA FALL!" He shouted to the others as the beast tripped up on it's own feet and began to fall to it's side.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
Caim was too focused on cutting down enemies to notice Blade's observation; even when things started looking a bit tilty. Lucky for him, Caim had an observant dragon as a companion, and she swooped in and caught the ever blood thirsty swordsman on her back. Following the motion, the dragon offered her tail as a quick ladder of sorts for Blade, and the Pokemon was more than happy to oblige the ride.

Caramel Frappe said:
She will be missed...
As Legna was charging another magic attack, he smelt singed fur and flesh. Upon release of said magic attack, he remarked to his partner, "Is something burning, or is it just me?"
Inuart only shrugged, being that his main concern was the enormous beast in front of them.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
bluerocker said:
SONIC BOOM!
Blade managed to latch on at the last second before the Monster finally fell over, Aftan being quick enough to get out of harms way.
As the trio retreated, The Monster fell to it's side in the heart of Central Park.
The Impact was earth shattering massive and created a massive Sonic Boom which broke several windows, including the ones on the Rising Dawn, as well as send out a massive shock-wave though the air, violently rocking the Dragon and it's passagers.
Blade felt the wind get knocked out of his system and nearly lost his grip as a result.

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
Suddenly a majestic black-and-white Griffon blasted into a tree in Central Park.

"He abuses that damn cannon..." he muttered, picking his large dual-animal body up and resting on a strong branch. Severin giggled and huggled Rarity, who had called sick before she did anything major.

Character Sheet (From Chillz? What?)
Name: Jackle App
Abilities: Bio: I met him at BronyCon. I got a hug. It was Jackle-icious. He makes music and is a griffon. I also am bad at making Character Sheets so sorry about the crap Bio.

Jackle App sighed and whistled a calm tune, watching a monster squirm on the ground thirty-odd yards away from him.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009

As Ehecatl's voice echoed on the ground, Tomoya knew this would be a good chance to summon as use the weapon he had kept in his possession for the longest time, even before he became Archangel. The lightning stopped being absorbed as the runes on Tomoya's hands turned golden."It is time evil dragon, lord of dragons and bringer of evil! Taste the power of my soul! " Tomoya yelled as a bright golden light emitted from the runes.

"By my hand God, lend me the power to take up the ultimate weapon against evil. Allow me to summon and use the Sword of Promised victory and banish this evil back to hell where it belongs!" As the Archangel said that a giant burst of gold engulfed him. Like if it was as God was giving him the weapon himself.

"Archangel relic key, unlock. SUMMON!" The yell echoed though out the country as a weapon made out of pure holy gold came from the aura that Archangel Tomoya held in both hands. He held it in the air as the holy aura faded away and the Archangel held a sword.

Everyone gazed up to see the golden sword in all of its glory. "Everyone run as quick as you can. I can not promise how much this will destroy. So RUN!" Tomoya yelled as holy lightning started to strike the sword and a holy golden light started to admit from it. As everyone heard the warning, they began to scatter.

The Lightning dragon looked up at the golden figure in the sky. "I won't let a puny Archangel kill me!" He yelled at Archangel Tomoya which had already reached full power. Golden wing circled around him and the sword as he raised the sword in the air. "Taste the power of the Archangel of Lightning, evil douche dragon. ARCHANGEL EXCALIBUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR!!!" Tomoya yelled which echoed through out the world.

As the golden beam infused with white holy lightning came down, the dragon swore at he archangel. A giant explosion the size of Mt Everest, came from the dragon which surly killed him, sending him straight to hell. The beam also did not harm any innocents near by or buildings.

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
overpuce said:
Le sad snip.
As Tomoya came down from the sky and landed next to Puse and Kurumu. He had joined them for Tao's funeral, which had had attended as himself and not in Archangel form. He still had the holy sword in his hands but he knew he had to send it back to Heaven's vault at some point.

Puse and Kurumu could only see some sadness in Tomoya's eyes. He briefly gave a calm smile to them to them before standing next to them sighing. "I wonder how the others are doing?" Tomoya had said as he held the sword tightly next to him. Tomoya taps the sword on the ground of Tao's burial, blessing the ground and her soul to go to Heaven. Tomoya had also said some words about her playful attitude and the size of her stomach.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Jenny felt the ground shake after the Mammoth fell.
Despite this, she pressed on into the old Irish Pub and after the metal cries of help.
After several minutes of slowly scanning the area, she found a badly beaten man in the Men's bathroom, far beyond the means of a normal man.
She felt remorse at his passing but this was not the time for mourning, not with that Monster out there.

Jenny slowly walked out of the bathroom and was greeted with a Tall man in a Mask and Trench-Coat changing the "Open" Sign to "Closed".
"...Sir?...Can I help you?..." She asked as he turned to face her.
"Hello Jenny, It's been a while..." He chuckled as he put his hands in his pockets.
"H-how do you know my name?..." She asked as a sense of dread entered her system.
"Simple. You know mine...heheheheh" The man said as he reached behind his head and took off his mask.

Jenny felt a level of fear she hadn't experienced since she was captured.
Bruiser revealed his face, Pitch Black from the fires that burned him, His eye's scorched white, his dark teeth rearranged in a evil smile.
"Remember me?..." He asked, knowing full well she did.
Jenny merely shaked in fear.
"...No....no....Angelus killed you..." she said as she backed into the counter.
"Really?...You think that ***** can just "Put Down" a masterpiece of a Machoke like Myself?...Granted it hurt, but I'm still here, Ain't I?..." Bruiser retorted as he slowly advanced.

"W-w-w-what do you want?..." her voice broke as she checked for any of the others within Mental Range.
"Ohhhhhhh where to begin? My own personal Island? Some Burn Cream? and, of course, to send a Message to Toots..." He answered before throwing his coat to the side.
"T-t-then...You're...N-n-not gonna..."
Bruiser cracked his knuckles and his neck.
"Message Begin: Dear Toots..." he calmly said before he lashed out at Jenny.

Several Minutes passed, Bruiser picked Jenny up by the hair, looked at her beaten face and said "...With Love, Bruiser."
With his message recorded, he threw her broken body into the Mirror behind the counter before grabbing his Mask and Coat and causally walking away from the scene, stopping only to change the sign back to "Open".

Jenny meanwhile was beaten as badly as she was back in Kanto, only with no strangers to help her this time...
Bbbbllladdee...

IRL
"The Captcha is "Good Job"...This thing is watching me...and is a Sadist..."

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Dillon learned what happened to jenny, it was too late to save her but he could do something aout it. fist off he informed blade.
"Blade listen to me-"
"Oh go swallow a Cacnea, I got better things to-"
"Jenny has been injured.
Oh..... um thanks for the tip, sorry I'm just, Oh I see you gave me her location on my communicator already, erm thanks
"NO problem now if you'll excuse me, I'm going down there to eat a cactus."
Wait Dillon look, about the Canea thing, I didn't mean it I was just
Dillon didn't respond he flew down to where Bruiser was making his escape
"Hey asshole"
Bruiser turned to see a teenage boy with golden wings of light, he was weilding two blades and had a smug grin on his face.
"Why don't you pick on someone you own size, or do you prefer girls who can't fight back?"
Dillon twirled his blades taunting him.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
overpuce said:
Ooh la la!!
Legna only arched a ridge and gave a small message to Inuart; "Do tell the Hammers that I will return shortly. I have some well deserved shore leave to attend to. One moment, madam. I must bring these two to Terra Firma. I shan't leave you waiting for long...."

Caramel Frappe said:
madman talking to j00!
And that, as far as Inuart could tell, was the quickest flight he had ever found himself participant of. After Legna rejoined the female dragons, Inart began to search for the strange boy who had stolen the Grail; and the small girl that accompanied him. When Inuart heard Ryan's words, he gave a light chuckle and pointed at himself, "I am Inuart. As for the dragon, he told me that he doesn't like giving away his name; but he's not here right now. That would be Legna. Now.. Have you seen a boy with brown hair and a girl with blue hair? They were carrying a Grail? That would belong to some superiors of mine, and they REALLY need it..."

His head swiveled to see Puce and Kurumu before him... And his face contorted with rage most foul. "YOU!!!"

Diablo1099 said:
Oh hell NO!
Orinon said:
Blade was with ME, you know...
As Angelus was ferrying the swordsman and the Pokemon, when she heard Jenny's call for Blade.
"Oh dear... Blade, it appears we have a problem..."

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
overpuce said:
DUB SNIP!
bluerocker said:
TRIIPPPLLLLEEEE SNIP!
As the stranger shouted, Tomoya backed up Ryan, "Nice speech there." He smiled as his smile turned angry when he saw the person. "I wouldn't do that if I was you...You just saw what I did right?! This is holy ground now as the dragon man said!" Tomoya yelled as he raised Excalibur at the stranger.

Tomoya knew that the grail belonged to Earth, but he would allow Puse to have it even if it is a holy relic. He didn't know why the dragons would want it though. Tomoya would protect this holy ground and Tao's resting place with his whole power.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
overpuce said:
-Snip Combo!-
Inuart's face went a little slack, and then a sharp gasp escaped his mouth, and a laugh. A few more short desperate laughs fell from the redhead's mouth.
After the cacophony of laughs ended, Inuart limply pointed his sword at Puce,
"Of course he's here! My path in life never seems to be without the 'Great' Caim, the 'Magnificent' Caim! As for this Angelus character, I suppose it's that pompous dragon of his. [sub]I always hated that lizard...[/sub] I take it you two friends of his? And, they 'told' you everything? How I was fooled, trying to save my love?! EVERYTHING I DID, IT WAS FOR HER!!! HE WOULD HAVE SACRIFICED HER FOR REVENGE! What was I to do? She had died! Wouldn't you have done the same, in my shoes?"
Caramel Frappe said:
-Two Snip Combos!!-
StormShaun said:
-SO MANY SNIP COMBOS!!!-
Inuart gasped for air, pain and fury still painting his face pink, and he looked to the impressive Archangel and Dragon-Slayer. Taking a swallow of air (he looked on the verge of tears) and said,

"I respect the both of you, and your wishes. Give me a moment."

He looked to Puce again, "You had better hand over the grail, or start running. I do not want to anger these warriors any more than they already are."

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
overpuce said:
Puse's eyes/ears fail! SNIP.
Caramel Frappe said:
Introduction SNIP!
As Tomoya heard Puse he couldn't care if it was a lie or not, but Tomoya could sense the truth to the dragon's words. Tomoya wasn't going to get involved with this, he knew the grails effects and he knew it wasn't going to end well with whatever they are going to do. The objective for Tomoya now is to get back to Dillon's ship so he could help them with the rest of the monsters.

Strapping Excalibur to his back he knew he wanted to help everyone else. Tomoya looked back at Ryan. "Who are you?" Tomoya asked him as he called his ship back down.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
StormShaun said:
-He certainly feels that way about himself-
Inuart's eyes had widened with joy when the Grail graced his hands, but when dust appeared in his place... An unholy scream tore through his throat as he gripped his head and fell to a slump; each peal of grief overcoming the next.

Caramel Frappe said:
-Oh dear... You've gone and done it now.-
When Inuart heard Ryan's words of letting go, his head whipped in the direction of the Dragon-Slayer, the screams finally ending. In their place, the laughter lightly showing through again. Inuart forced himself up again, his sword being used as a crutch. When he was finally stable (HA!) he pointed his sword at Ryan and in between dark laughter said, "Let her go? When I have the chance to bring her back? Surely you jest?! The gods are cruel to assume we are so willing to allow their machinations, to just sit back as our loved ones die! Why should they decide? What gives them that power?! If you really want to try me, warrior, than do so! I only ask we do not anger the Angel. I will fight by my words, and for the life of Furiae! She WILL return to me! I won't lose this chance again!"

Clearly, the warrior was not listening to reason; his true colors of madness showing through.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
-Oh boy...-
Inuart's head lolled back, and he breathed in again, "Hehehehehe... You know, the first time I brought her back; she embraced me. It was so sweet... I long for it once again... And I am certain she would do so again! You would never know what is between us."

Cutting the puppet act; Inuart immediately snapped into action, and brought his sword down again; an icy wave shooting straight at the wolf adorned warrior.

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
bluerocker said:
Crazy girl is Cra-zaY! SNIP.
Caramel Frappe said:
ProtectioN!
As the crazy Bluerocker Inuart started to attack Ryan, Tomoya jumped back to the burial site and struck his Excalibur into the ground. Creating a small energy shield around the site due to it's blessing. Tomoya was tired from the last battle, he needed to rest in his ship. He would introduce himself to Ryan after this battle, Tomoya then leaned on the sword for support. "I should of called for the sheath as well, but that would of killed this body..." Tomoya sighed as he looked upon the battle as his ship landed behind him.

Tomoya wondered that if he destroyed the soul of the Dragon, would it bring back the people? The soul of the dragon came out as soon as it was destroyed, but he felt like the dragon man had absorbed it.

Moros

Nuclear Zombie
Jan 25, 2010
Khthon slowly got up from the fall, a lot angrier than before. After it got back up and shook off the rest of the dizziness, it reared up on it's hind legs. Bringing the full weight of itself down, Khthon unleashed a huge localized earthquake. After that it began to stampede through the city.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
-He's not down yet..-
Inuart's face had contorted to anger once again, and he was readying his sword as Ryan came closer. With a desperate (and easy to dodge) swipe of his sword, Inuart yelled after Ryan's speech, "I don't care! What is a world without Furiae?! As long as she is with me, nothing matters! NOTHING!"

His sword swipes certainly gained more spirit after that, and Ryan was (pleasantly?) surprised to see that Inuart did receive proper sword training after all. And true to his thoughts, Inuart would not listen to reason.

Ynnek89 said:
-Priorities; Angie has them-
Angelus let out a hiss of disdain, and was torn between finding Jenny and getting rid of the monstrosity before them. If Jenny wasn't found soon, the monolith could squish Jenny. However, if they focused on the monster, Jenny could have worse things occur. Decisions, decisions...

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Dillon was inside his airship, he knew the heroes would likely be tired again or at least want something to recover lost energy.
however his Excalibur was acting strange
"FOOL-"
"Can you at least call me by name at least once we're friends you said so."
Realizing he was caught decided as long as no one was around he may as well speak straight
"Well then Dillon., I feel a presence of a Copy, need I remind you one of your clauses is to wield only me as your magic weapon, that decent if plain katana is acceptable but-"
Whoa whoa whoa, you mean your- By the shadows of Shakuras, your jealous."
Dillon laughed as he prepared some simple banana milkshakes he would add whipped cream and chocolate bits on top later. He knew he would likely seem silly but he has added in special protein mixes that restored the body, however it also tasted disgusting so Dillon used milkshakes to hide the horrible flavor it tasted like delicious milkshakes. maybe with some bitter cocoa in it.