The Escapist BRAWL Part 2!!!! Create your Team!!!!

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Guys/Girls!!!
I will be away for some hours again, cause I will go to see a movie with my friends.
Later my friends!!!

jebara said:
I've been alright, even though I miss my favourite shark from time to time.
I'm still getting the hang of this but if I had to choose only one to up vote its Demi Fiend vs Asura.
If I can vote more the Sam and Max/Adventure Time will get a vote.
And I suppose it is far too late to suggest Plank vs Companion Cube....COME ON SWEET! YOU KNOW THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!
SweetShark said:
I am not Superman myself
You are to me.

AAAA :3

*Hug you with my super powers*

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Space Marines are good enough for the God-Emperor so they're good enough for me.

(The Lazy Blacksmith) Master Chief + Scorch. +2 votes.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
(Dvd_72)--- Guts + Vergil

Heavy sword master and light sword master? I'd say they compliment each other perfectly. Also they both have experience slaying opponents much larger and more powerful than themselves, so that's got to work in their favour!

jebara

Nov 19, 2009
SweetShark said:
jebara said:
I've been alright, even though I miss my favourite shark from time to time.
I'm still getting the hang of this but if I had to choose only one to up vote its Demi Fiend vs Asura.
If I can vote more the Sam and Max/Adventure Time will get a vote.
And I suppose it is far too late to suggest Plank vs Companion Cube....COME ON SWEET! YOU KNOW THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!
SweetShark said:
I am not Superman myself
You are to me.

AAAA :3

*Hug you with my super powers*
*Ribs break*
Worth it.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
dvd_72 said:

Heavy sword master and light sword master? I'd say they compliment each other perfectly. Also they both have experience slaying opponents much larger and more powerful than themselves, so that's got to work in their favour!
I believe Vergil is already spoken for.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
dvd_72 said:

I wasn't aware characters could only belong to one team. A quick read through the rules says nothing of the sort either. If this is the case, then I apologise.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
dvd_72 said:
canadamus_prime said:
dvd_72 said:

I wasn't aware characters could only belong to one team. A quick read through the rules says nothing of the sort either. If this is the case, then I apologise.
Well he's shot down every other team that's tried to use a character more than once.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
YES! My team made it. Guybrush and Garrus. Go Team God knows what the hell is going to happen!

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
So far, 42 characters in 21 teams have been Confirmed For Brawl[sup]tm[/sup]. Let's go over the list of who's in:

The ultimate team for those with fond childhood memories of the Playstation 2, their shared love of weapons, their general skills and their buddies could well lead them to victory.

The last word in neck-stabbing, both of them are experts in the art of sneaking up, silently killing, and then leaving the dead body as the only evidence they were there.

A giant, highly destructive robot and a giant, highly destructive dragon. And they call themselves "Apocalypse Prime". Need more be said?

The Celestial Brush and the Yamato are both incredible tools - combining their wielders make the Sun and Sparda hot favourites to take the whole thing.

Detective vigilantes who aren't afraid to break a few bones; theirs or anyone else's. They also work with, and defeat, beings greater than themselves on a regular basis.

Being unable to move very well, GLaDOS might not be the best direct fighter. However, if she gives her greater knowledge to Red XIII, it could lead to a lot of weaknesses being exploited.

Link's skill with a blade is unquestionable, and his other tools are also useful in a fight or out of one. The Kid is similarly skilled - these two masters of the art of war complement each other well.

Another pair of expert warriors, their strengths are similar to those of Link and The Kid - but in much heavier armour, and with the jolly cooperation of Solaire of Astora.

Another team in the same vein, but these two are born killers - with one, heck, it's all in the name. Their weapons are also known for their god-killing power.

These two need no weapons other than their own bodies, and both are virtually unkillable to boot. Alex is also able to take the form and memories of those he can absorb...

While Ezio and Corvo drop in like shadows to ambush their targets, these two don't need shadows. The Mentlegen hide in plain sight, and they could be anyone - until they're right behind you.

The third team of more than two, the group may not be the best fighters, but their skills and their friendship will help them survive the coming trial.

They fight crime. Surprisingly, the drugged-up vigilante is far more effective than the policeman, not to mention far more brutal and able to rewind time.

Though not native to the realm of video games, the Saiyan's brute strength and ninja's various skills (and ramen) make a tough combination to beat.

Lee and Marty are skilled at improvisation, but neither of them are truly fighters. Being ordinary humans, they're at a disadvantage against most teams - but everyone loves an underdog.

Freedom fighters against two different oppressive regimes, they can combine April's knowledge and Gordon's self-preservation skills to deal with large threats.

Though not the most obvious team, Guybrush can easily distract an enemy with a well-placed insult while Garrus draws a bead from afar, or any host of other tactics.

A cybernetically-enhanced ex-policeman and the ultimate stealth operative. Both alone have won against impossible odds; together, they might well be unstoppable.

You can never have enough guns. And you don't have as many as these two. And they're both gifted with superhuman speed and accuracy. You're seriously doomed if you aren't highly tenacious and agile.

Cowboys are idolised in American mythology, but both live up to those legends - Raynor as the brains, and Marston as the brawn. Raynor's power armour doesn't hurt, either.

Our most recent addition is a combination of two classic characters, and both of them have a lot going for them. Of particular note is Kirby, who could be unleashing some very interesting powers...

That's every team so far. Who will join them? Who will win? Let's find out together! Let's BRAWL!

Captcha: 'twenty one'
Even it's interested in what's going to happen, see?

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
deathbydeath said:
Come on, people, vote for Shank+SIE!! Team Sociopathic Screwed-Over Hitpeople, make it happen!
Who is Sie? What is it from? Has that team been suggested yet? I don't see it in the list.

Caasi113

Dec 10, 2008
leet_x1337 said:
So far, 42 characters in 21 teams have been Confirmed For Brawl[sup]tm[/sup]. Let's go over the list of who's in:

---Snip---
Nice run down of the teams :D. Its going to be very interesting. And you are right Kirby is going to be very scary!

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
MrGalactus said:
Who is Sie? What is it from? Has that team been suggested yet? I don't see it in the list.
Your answer:
Her. She's from Alpha Protocol, and I believe the team with her and Shank has 5 votes, last I checked.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
deathbydeath said:
MrGalactus said:
Your answer:
Her. She's from Alpha Protocol, and I believe the team with her and Shank has 5 votes, last I checked.
I read up a bit, angry people with weapons? Sounds about right. I'd feel kinda guilty voting on characters I don't know, though, I don't wan't to snub anyone who is a fan of them or another team, ya know? If it doesn't get picked for the line-up today, I'll vote for it.