The Escapist Fifth Anniversary Photo Mosaic Needs Your Photos!

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
The Escapist Fifth Anniversary Photo Mosaic Needs Your Photos!

The Escapist is turning five years old, and to celebrate we're making a giant photo mosaic using photographs you submit!

The 5th Anniversary of The Escapist is fast approaching, and this year we want to get everyone involved! We will be creating a photo mosaic from pictures of you, our users. To get an idea of what we're going for, take a gander at the mosaic [http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wowanniversary/battlecry/] Blizzard produced for World of Warcraft's five year anniversary. Ours will be much like that, except with less orcs and more ponies.

Just take a snapshot of yourself that shows your love for The Escapist. The photo can be of anything you want - as long as you're showing your love for The Escapist! Remember to keep it clean, folks (please see included photo for an example). If you're wary of showing your face on the internet, don't fret - you can snap picture of your dog, your favorite stuffed animal, anything.

The pictures must be submitted in JPG format and be 504 x 360 pixels wide (7" x 5"). You can submit multiple photos, and make sure to fill in the title field, otherwise it will not go through. To participate, simply log in to The Escapist and submit your photos at this link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/images/submit/537]. We are accepting submissions until June 30th, so start snappin'!

Photos will be available to look at in a special gallery, so if you're out of ideas, feel free to browse here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/images/gallery/537] for some inspiration.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
I'd love to participate but I have a strict policy of not getting info about or photos of me on the web...

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Oooo, this is going to be awesome.

I got get my hair cut and put on my handmade gaming t-shirt for this.

MatsVS

Tea & Grief
Nov 9, 2009
HK_01 said:
I'd love to participate but I have a strict policy of not getting photos of me on the web...
That ugly, huh?

Alright, I'll send in a pic once my work week is done with.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
MatsVS said:
HK_01 said:
I'd love to participate but I have a strict policy of not getting photos of me on the web...
That ugly, huh?

Alright, I'll send in a pic once my work week is done with.
Yep, definitely :p

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
I am going to need a lot of hats...

Or I just do my Caruso impression again.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Sweet I am so going to send a picture in. Unless I forget, god that would suck.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
A photo Mosaic? What happens if you only get 10 photos?

I'll have to think of a picture, and find someone to take it as I don't have a tripod.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
A photo Mosaic? What happens if you only get 10 photos?
I guess they reuse the photos over and over and over and over and over again.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Afro. . . check
3D glasses . . . check
Sign . . . check

Right time to look awesome!

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
ProfessorLayton said:
This is pretty sweet. What will the design be of, the big E?
All shall be revealed in our Anniversary issue on July 6th. Trust me, it's going to be awesome.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
I need someway to take my photo without actually having a photo of myself. I'll figure something out, perhaps involving my towel which wasn't able to participate in show your towel day :(

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Demon ID said:
I need someway to take my photo without actually having a photo of myself. I'll figure something out, perhaps involving my towel which wasn't able to participate in show your towel day :(
Write your username on your hand and write 5! on the other.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Dr. wonderful said:
Demon ID said:
Write your username on your hand and write 5! on the other.
That could work, thank you for the advice. Now my next problem is do I use multiple towels and make a sort of towel monster... hmmm, so many choices.