The Escapist Fifth Anniversary Photo Mosaic Needs Your Photos!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Alias42 said:
Susan Arendt said:
Still waiting for someone to submit their pet!
Thanks. Also, lead by example? ;)
I'd be happy to, but this mosaic isn't about us, the staff. It's about you guys. You see my ugly mug all over this place, and you've even seen my cat. Time to celebrate you lovely folks instead.

OmegaCheese

Nov 19, 2009
Hmmm, maybe if I can get my BLU Sniper costume up this weekend, and actually look good in it. THEN I will, i'd prefer to look like someone else then myself. Whacha think? Might slightly work.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Ooooh, awesome. I'll try to get something done for that in due time. I hope I can make the submission date...

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Oh man... I just need to get a good photo of myself. Easier said than done, but I'll see what I can do.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
Hmm. An idea presents itself.
Now I need to find a camera, a blue marker pen and someone who can stop laughing at my get-up for long enough to take a picture.

CKalvin

Sep 21, 2009
That dude who stripped down in what looks like HELL FROZEN OVER deserves the Escapist Medal imo.

Honestly, that guy is amazing. Hope he didn't get frostbite on his pecker though haha.

And will definitely be submitting =) should I write Escapist or just a big E on my abs ? =D

JKS that's not allowed. . . right?

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Lauren Admire said:
soren7550 said:
Gotta think of something good. Slap on the Red Scout outfit again? Rock the Ghostbuster costume? Or something else?

Fellow Escapist, what do you think?
You can do both!
...but then he's likely to be chased by the ghosts of all the Heavies he's bonked.

I might do this. I have a spiffy hat, a sweet pair of shades, and an awesome shirt... but I have no weapon to pose with, and you just can't rock the hat/shades/shirt combo without one!

[small]*whisper whisper whisper*[/small]

...I don't care what you did in the back alley near a bar in Borneo, nosehair trimmers are NOT considered a weapon.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Ummm, is it me or the gallery hasn't been updated since last night? I want to see my new photo... *sniff*

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Its disapointing there hasnt been a massive flood of pictures so far =[ I will make more pictures today and send them in tomorrow when i have time! Come on people!

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Thank you for Accepting Calumon! Going to get one of Me lovingly giving you guys a thumbs up!

Calumon: Thank you so much! ^^

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Quick question. When submitting an image can i leave the Tags bar empty, or do I have to type something in it?

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Well done, you just managed to convince me to upload my first picture to the Escapist. It's of me looking as badass as possible with my sunglasses on in the dark.

Feb 18, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
*Snip*
I'd be happy to, but this mosaic isn't about us, the staff. It's about you guys. You see my ugly mug all over this place, and you've even seen my cat. Time to celebrate you lovely folks instead.
But still, we don´t get to see you guys nearly often enough ♥

Anyway, lacking any kind of photographic device, my contribution might turn out to be a little...nonexistent, but that´s nothing a can´t (try to) fix.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Still waiting for someone to submit their pet!
Hmm. I could submit an image of my cat...

He's so adorable, my black cat. ^^

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
I'll have to borrow a good camera since my webcam is absolute ass, but I'll send in a picture next week or so.

Maybe I'll even be able to get my cats to sit still long enough to get them in the same shot. :3

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I'll send a pic or three [since it says more than one]

I love this place and am glad I have an opportunity to let my fan-flag-fly

CrazyMedic

Jun 1, 2010
I am probably gonna hang a sign on my cat that says "I can haz escapist?"

Edit the cat is out hunting and I am too lazy to wait so I will just caption a pic of a picture I found that looks exactly like her.