The Escapist Fifth Anniversary Photo Mosaic Needs Your Photos!

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
Wiezzen said:
The Escapist Staff said:
Photos will be available to look at in a special gallery, so if you're out of ideas, feel free to browse here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/images/gallery/537] for some inspiration.
Lots of these submissions seem to have nothing to do with the Escapist or even gaming :S
Hey now, not all of us can make themselves look all gamerly =P

I'm pondering the idea. Sure, I've posted my photo some pages back on the "show us your ugly mug" thread, but this is a bit different.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
So I snuck behind the scenes and checked out the photos that have been submitted so far. They're awesome. Seriously, to everyone who's sent one it, you are superstars and I heart you all. :)

Also, that cake? Epic.

Still waiting for someone to submit their pet!
I have just submitted my personal love for The Escapist (and for Kathleen) and when daylight comes I will feature up to three of my cats!

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Armored Prayer said:
Oooo, this is going to be awesome.

I got get my hair cut and put on my handmade gaming t-shirt for this.
Doctor Who coat for me :p

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Will upload a picture when I get home. Don't know what to do with it though...

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
Oh, I'm totally gonna do this.

WHERE ARE MY WAYFARERS?! *begins to search*

mykalwane

Oct 18, 2008
Are drawing of you acceptable, cause I rather have a picture of me that is a drawing of me then a picture of me that is a picture of me?

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
CKalvin said:
That dude who stripped down in what looks like HELL FROZEN OVER deserves the Escapist Medal imo.

Honestly, that guy is amazing. Hope he didn't get frostbite on his pecker though haha.

And will definitely be submitting =) should I write Escapist or just a big E on my abs ? =D

JKS that's not allowed. . . right?
I do deserve a medal don't I?

And don't worry, the 'pecker' is safe and sound and still doing it's business.
Oh yeah...

*studly*

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
This is such a cool idea. I really hope more people participate, I'd hate to see it turn to dust.

It hasn't been publicised very much though. Perhaps a PM to everybody would gain some numbers.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Nivag the Owl said:
This is such a cool idea. I really hope more people participate, I'd hate to see it turn to dust.

It hasn't been publicised very much though. Perhaps a PM to everybody would gain some numbers.
Erm, it was on the front page for four or five days.

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
Nivag the Owl said:

Erm, it was on the front page for four or five days.
Front page, Shmrunt page. Where are the messages written on the sky?

But yeah, I was inactive for a few days due to hardware explosions so I probs missed that. None the less I hope enough people participate!

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Yeah, more people need to participate in this.

Oh, I submitted a third photo. It is awesome.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I might actually join this. Been meaning to post a picture of me on here.

Edit: Tell me if you need a certain color. The default right now is yellow.
Edit 2: Submitted mine. If you need a better title use "oppp7 brings greetings. Also sticky notes."
Edit 3: And now I've successfully submitted mine with a good title. It has a lot of yellow, though, as filler.
Edit 4: Where is everyone? Troll threads are lasting too long, my picture isn't being put up quickly, is something big goin- oh [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Entertainment_Expo].
Edit 5: Ok, the picture's up now. Thanks for resizing it, although I submitted a better one after that one.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
hmmmmm....how do i use the inbuild camera in my computer (on vista on a hp pavilion dv6000)

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Wow, I submitted my pic a week or so ago and then realized like a dummy that I'd submitted my horrible ugliness in something like a 3000 by 3000 ratio (You may look like Frank West's little XP giver but damn if those photos aren't gigantic), I've only just come back and seen that it got through. That's actually the first time I've ever shown my face on the web, oh btw they're all looking pretty sweet so far.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
The Escapist Staff said:
-quoted for attention-
I sent in my picture about 2 days ago, And its not in the file, So..Do i need to re-sumbit, Or is it there, just hiding?