The Escapist Fifth Anniversary Photo Mosaic Needs Your Photos!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Something for me to work on! Ill have something in soon! I think I got an idea!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Freebird. said:
Sounds really cool. Unfortunately, I'm not putting my picture online.

Sorry, I would've loved to help.
It doesn't have to be you. Could be your cat, your dog, your favorite stuffed animal. We'd prefer it was you, of course, but we certainly understand the reluctance to have your face all over the interwebs. So long as it shows Escapist love, it's all good. :)

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
If I knew how to operate a camera, get photos on the Escapist and wanted a picture of me circling the web, I'd do it.

Sorry.

Xanthious

Dec 25, 2008
I got this great idea for a photo! It will be me wearing only the upper half of a gorilla costume and a smile. . . . . now where did I put my gorilla costume !!!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
TheYellowCellPhone said:
If I knew how to operate a camera, get photos on the Escapist and wanted a picture of me circling the web, I'd do it.

Sorry.
Well, we can't help you with the first bit, but we've already explained how you can manage the second and third.

mathadawg

Jun 17, 2009
Got my picture in. I hope the picture turned out okay. I can't wait to see what the Mosaic will end up looking like.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Gotta think of something good. Slap on the Red Scout outfit again? Rock the Ghostbuster costume? Or something else?

Fellow Escapist, what do you think?

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
I'll try to get a picture, but since the deadline is a long way ahead, i have time. And i don't like putting up pictures of me on the interwebz (some sick people might cause harm by using my godlike face as their own, you know.Seriously! Alright-alright, it ain't that godlike, I'm just shy). Most likely, I'll just post a picture of my cat.

But does it HAVE to show the love for the Escapist? Ain't i showing my love for you by giving you a FREE special edition Mr. Fluffymittens photography session sample picture? And it's hard for him to show love for anything that's not me!

Okay, I'm kidding, his name is most definitely NOT Mr. Fluffymittens. And he has a hard time showing his love for ANYTHING, including me.
In any case, the picture will most likely come.

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
soren7550 said:
Gotta think of something good. Slap on the Red Scout outfit again? Rock the Ghostbuster costume? Or something else?

You can do both!

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
If I had the computer/internet knowledge necessary to convert a picture of me from college when I had a foot long beard into a jpeg I would do so.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
soren7550 said:

Dress up like a giant squid I say.

Call yourself Heimlich the Squid, by day unassuming forum goer, by night SUPERHERO SQUID!.

IHateDaManSkirt

Nov 21, 2009
I would love to put a picture of myself on the internet. Unfortunately, I'm not comfortable with...being seen...at all...ever.(The chance of becoming the ugliest meme in history is scary. Consider something like Advice Dog, but with the ugliest person you've ever seen, but they're Indian, too. That's what it would be.) So I ask you this: May I use screenshots of my characters from games or something akin to that?

Alias42

Sep 10, 2009
My Yahtzee impersonation is send in, and it turned out pretty sweet imho. Can't wait until it gets in the gallery!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
So I snuck behind the scenes and checked out the photos that have been submitted so far. They're awesome. Seriously, to everyone who's sent one it, you are superstars and I heart you all. :)

Also, that cake? Epic.

Still waiting for someone to submit their pet!