The Escapist Fighting Association is now re-opened! Taking ALL New Fighters!

shoimi

Jun 23, 2008
Geran breaks out of it with pure willpower. Landing and breathing heavily. "Dammit, how the hell can you move so fast?" Geran flash-stepped behind Darth Mobius and thrust at his back.

shoimi

Jun 23, 2008
"Your right speed is a illusion, but then again so is everything." Geran stood beside Darth Mobius without a scratch on him and his Armor still intact. "I must say for being a Sith Lord your mind is surprisingly weak. For me to be able to trick your mind into think you are fighting is pathetic."

Geran walked past Darth Mobius and walked over to himself hanging in a ball of air-tight pressure. "I got to say you would have done a number on me, if I hadn't tricked your mind." Suddenly everything vanished and then returned as Darth Mobius blinked. There was only one Geran facing him but he was sitting down on the ground smoking a cigarette. "So, you ready to fight now?" Geran stood up. "Don't think I will be as easy to beat out in the real world as in your mind." Geran drew both his daggers and readied himself.

IF you continue to god mod I will follow suit. This is suppose to be a fight to draw new fighter, not a slaughter. Look at the fight between me and Emperor. We knew who was going to win and we still fought it out without god modding. I have reset the fight so we can do this right, but if you want to god mod I will pull out the original Geran and fight back. This Geran was created for this battle and is not the real one. So if you want to fight then OK lets fight. If you want to god mod then I will bring out the real Geran and we can god mod each other. Let me know what you decide.

shoimi

Jun 23, 2008
First you can move faster then my flash step that moves me up to ten feet almost instantly. second the first time you used the Sith Phantom you could only do one and that was enough to exhaust you now you can use 13 plus none of my attacks have hurt you including my strongest one. I can't touch you I have had to use Flash step to avoid being killed in the first 5 minutes of the match. Third you have controlled my character.

Unable to resist the impulse, Darth Mobius side-steps, catching the fist that was intended to disable him. Before Geran even realized that his hand was caught, Darth Mobius used all of his formidable strength to yank Geran closer to himself, snap his arm into a completely unnatural angle, and then toss him at the ground once more. Before Geran could even right himself again, the Sith Lord was standing at a safe distance again.

"Speed is an illusion. What you see as speed, I see as just doing what is normal for me, and that is anticipating your moves. I can see a good five to ten seconds ahead in the force. You are being entirely too predictable..."

Suddenly Geran found himself surrounded by an air-tight pressure that contained his body heat and waste. Quickly he began to overheat and asphyxiate.

I was unable to respond your you breaking my arm before you Started another attack. and four All i have done until the last post is use Geran's powers to their fullest.

shoimi

Jun 23, 2008
Name:Garion
Weapons:One long sword and two pistols
Armour: Light
Skills: Gunslinger and Improved CQB Training
Description: Garion is a slim built man weighting 160 lbs., and 5'8. He has blonde hair and piercing hawk-like hazel eyes. He is always wearing black with a red trench. He even dyes his armor black to fit his personality. He holsters his pistols behind his back under the trench coat, and his sword is clipped to his right hip.
Brief History: Garion was born and raised in New London and grew up without a family fending for himself learning to take care of himself from a Young age. He has a natural talent with a sword and good reflexes. He has been Hearing about Harlequin for a year now and decided that he was sick of it and would try to bring her in or kill anything to stop from hearing her all the time.
Name: Garion

Description: Garion wears a black sleeveless shirt and black pants. He has a bulletproof vest and a Red Trench Coat over his shirt. He has a pentacle tattoo on his left shoulder, and a scar down the right side of his face. He has blonde hair and Hazel eyes

History: Garion was a part of The Black Ops, back during the war for the United States. He Join the Marines when he was 18 and has never tried of the military live. When he was 30 he was accepted into the Black Ops where he later was injected the The Serum.

Weapons: Two Desert Eagles, a sword, and a M16 with a laser sighting.

Stats:
Strength: 9
Agility:6
Endurance: 7
Intelligence: 7
Charisma:5
Luck:1

Skills:
Repair:30
Speech:15
Melee:15
Medicine:15
Science:15
Small Guns:30
Big Guns:15
Lock Picking:15
Sneak:30

Perks
Dual wielding Rank One
Light step Rank One
Tag Rank One
\Educated Rank One
Intense training Rank One
Name: Barak

Descriptation: Barak was a large man about 6'7 with red hair and a large beard that seemed to have never seen a comb. He had blue eyes and a rough face with a scar over his right eye. He had wide shoulders and huge arms that has bronze braces. His huge sword is strapped across his back.

Weapons: One huge claymore that is enchanted to repel fire.
One one-handed mace

History: Barak's Father was a great knight of the Third order who died in battle protecting the king of his kingdom. Barak was then trained by the kings personal bodyguards from a young age as a thank you to his father. When he was knighted, he was put in the First order. When he was 26 he was told to go to a neighboring kingdom and put down the army that was starting to invade other countries. The battle was one sided because they were fighting Wizards were on the front ranks of the arm throwing fire at them.

Class: Knight
Name: Brand

Description: 5'10 with long copper hair and hazel eyes. he is wearing white breeches and tunic with a brown hooded robe. he has a crosent weave sword at his left hip and a blue light saber at his back.

Force Powers: Basic Push
Basic Jump
Basic Run
Basic Stun
Basic Grip
Basic Repluse
Name: Darth Incinerous

Description: 5'10 with long copper hair and hazel eyes, wearing black breeches and tunic. and a black hooded open robe. He has a cortosis weave sword at his left hip and a red dagger style lightsaber at his back.

Force Powers: Push
Jump
Run
Stun
Grip
Repulse
Fireball
Firejet

Lightning Blade) runs lightning down the sword causeing oppponents to become paraizled.

Lightning Blaze) The Right hand is surronded by lightning that catches on fire causing the fire to turn blue. Very powerful attack after using can't use the force again until resting.

Lightning Slam) swing the sword into the ground sending a electric Burst out 5 feet in every direction.

not everything I do is Dragons or Anime these characters have nothing to do with anime or Dragons

shoimi

Jun 23, 2008
Force fire. I am Darth Corruptus' Apprentice, I use fire.
I use a sword because I tried to make myself a Jedi of the old that used swords before the lightsaber was invented. Besides we have talked about the sword before. Back when you, me, and Emperor were at the library remember. We were talking about the Star Wars threads you and he had created and were creating.
I can use Dual Desert Eagles because the character is a super soldier. If you had read the thread that he is in, you would have know that. He isn't a normal human.
where have you seen a Jedi or Sith use a sword or small lightsaber? Plus have you even seen someone come close to the Lightning Blaze. The answer is NO. So, if no one else has used it or thought of it how is it not Original?

Revenent

Nov 5, 2008
While Shoimi DEFINITELY needs to do some work if he ever wants to be non-reluctantly accepted into an RP (not to offend), I think it was just a bit much to imply that everyone who RPs has the goal of being an author. Some people just want to be flashy and make a cool (from their perspective) character. Yes, these are the kind of people you may not want in other RPs, but this one doesn't seem to have its integrity based on any deep, central story. It's about the fun of fighting (whatever that means to different people) and doesn't seem huge on character building (correct me if I'm wrong, Inferno).

That said, just avoid him if you don't like him. Don't act like he's destroying the soul of the RP. And, for the love of Allah, don't get that hubris-y attitude some of the others I've seen around here have. You're too good for that. Like it or not, we're all just regular people on an internet forum.

EDIT: Oh, and in case anyone tries to pull the Ninjablu argument, I will hopefully join this once Inferno tells me what I have to do.

Emperor Inferno

Jun 5, 2008
The reverberating voice rang out once again.

"What a spectacular finish. They will be missed. Now, to proceed with the tournament. The first fight will be announced as soon as everything is arranged."