The Escapist Film Festival 2009: Cat-Like Reflexes

Compley

Nov 17, 2009
Cat-Like Reflexes

Brendan plays Super Mario Bros. 3, accompanied by his always frustrated cat, Simon.

Watch Video

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Finally a video that doesn't look like it was filmed on a cameraphone!

messy

Dec 3, 2008
This just made me laugh, not sure how it'll work as a series because it just being speech it might get a little tiresome after a few episodes. May need to implement more of s story later on.

Don't get me wrong I love this I just question its staying power.

The analysis of the suits was genius

Earz4life

Mar 24, 2009
I kind of failed to see the point... why is the cat commentating the game and is the point of the series simply to have a man sitting on a couch 'failing' at games while being told what to do by his cat? There really isn't very far for you to go in terms of a series. On the other hand the scripting is good, as is the quality of the film.

Meark

Oct 24, 2009
So aside from the Garfield and Jon bit, it just seemed like a build on another internet gag, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PWqTQLjaLk

GuiltBlade

Nov 6, 2009
cats do not equal greatness. boring, very boring, so boring I actually let the house bimbo borrow my pen knife.

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
This grew on me really fast. I like it! I'm not sure how it would work as a series, but still it was very funny.

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
Haha, funny little episode right there. Cats face was just pure win and the "WHAT SORCERY IS THIS" made me laugh so much I had to pause the video for a minute or so. It could really develop as a series, maybe getting a new cat and watch them taking the piss out of the Grown man who cant play videogames. It could do well as a series IF done right.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
God, this is epic.

Only sad part is that it reminds me how easily amused I can be >_>

SirJ

Dec 11, 2009
Wow, congrats on pulling this off and me not being bored at all. Well done.

I'm pretty sure that's what my cat thinks when it's watching me play games. :)

I liked it!

Danji

Nov 15, 2009
I'm not posting this as an other entrant..I'm posting this as someone who's life was just wasted by this. I'm amazed people find this funny........................

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
judging voice: if you're gonna depend on the cat, at least give it more personality, including work on its voice and voice recording

me: haha the cat has the best expression ever...