The Escapist Film Festival 2009: Cat-Like Reflexes

OmegaXIII

Jun 26, 2009
'There ought to be a word for that' - that got me

Took me a lil while to get into it but i actually really enjoyed it in the end. I assume future episodes would involve more games and more analyses?

dinosaur_bert

Dec 12, 2009
Enjoyed for the first 30 seconds, then found incredibly dull with the poor humour. Also, where can this go? I don't see ANY future scenarios that could make this show interesting enough to vote for.

Danji said:
I'm not posting this as an other entrant..I'm posting this as someone who's life was just wasted by this. I'm amazed people find this funny........................
I'm with you on that Danji...being a fellow non-entrant too.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
This is my favourite and I hope it wins. At the moment though it seems unlikely but hey, best of luck to you.

InvisibleMilk

Nov 19, 2008
This guy's hillarious. He's rocking the driver's cap. Booyah. I got one at Walmart for 10 bucks.

And I love it.

reese522

Sep 3, 2009
The idea and jokes were great but I disliked that the cat because it had the same voice as you. You could have changed it more with a .wav editor or just put on a voice.

niboswald

Dec 11, 2009
Great concept, but needs to be far more snappy in timing in future to hold interest. Good jokes on the suits but the character interaction would be more enjoyable if it's more old-fogey-Muppet-critics banter rather than slow and dull delivery.

tejeti

Oct 19, 2009
The back-and-forth with you and the cat, hilarious. Now all you need is a dog co-host. Right? Okay, maybe that wouldn't work....Just you and the cat then.

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
Much better than most of the entries so far. this is one i would actually LIKE to see a recurring series of every week. It clearly took far more thought to write than what the web cam users are.I'll be voting for this keep up the good work please.(plus i have too much pride to vote for the very thing that kills the internet)

Compley

Nov 17, 2009
Thanks for all the comments everybody. We didn't really expect this kind of attention.
I don't know if this is bad form, but some of you who liked this video might be interested to know that we've been working on a web series that launched this week called Viking Dad. You can see it at vikingdad.com.
And to those who didn't care for this video, thanks for keepin' it real.