The Escapist Film Festival 2009: Monster Masters

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Monster Masters

Our young hero has just been given his first Monster Master. The excitement turns into anger as his rival challenges him to a battle. Can our hero win? Or will his rival prevail once again?

Watch Video

wolfy098

May 1, 2009
^still to kind They even stole the hyperbeam joke off witty wizard

along with almost every other part of that vid...

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I didn't steal it... I referenced Unforgotten Realms, I am a huge fan of that show...

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
It could've worked as an idea, if it wasn't ruined by the poor animation/ lip-synching, the poor drawings, the poor and inconsistent recording quality of the sound and the fact that the credits soundtrack sounded aweful and cut out half way through.

It did have potential, though, as a parody. I found a few of the jokes in it funny, it's just that it was ruined by the terrible quality of everything else that made up the video.

reese522

Sep 3, 2009
Zombie_Fish said:
It could've worked as an idea, if it wasn't ruined by the poor animation/ lip-synching, the poor drawings, the poor and inconsistent recording quality of the sound and the fact that the credits soundtrack sounded aweful and cut out half way through.

It did have potential, though, as a parody. I found a few of the jokes in it funny, it's just that it was ruined by the terrible quality of everything else that made up the video.
I agree.