The Escapist Film Festival 2009: Virtual Reality: Episode 01, Zelda

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
I'm feeling somewhat guilty for voting for you, considering that it'll probably mean that you'll continue to do dangerous things for my viewing pleasure. Nevertheless, hilarious stuff.

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
I love Mythbusters. It's a great show. However, they do a really great job about explaining what the Scientific Process they used, the process to make it, and how they could prove it. At the end of the show, they completely reveal their results and give a final basis, Busted, Plausible or Confirmed.

It's a good formula. Needless to say, they seem to have a big hefty limit on how much money they can use to confirm a Myth.

Unfortunately, the Gaming Mythbusters you have come up with fails in a few of the finer points of Mythbusters. Also, fixed Camera Angles for every shot is cool, in some aspects, but you really need to have a Cameraman. You both don't need to be in-frame the entire time.

Thanks, but no thanks.

ARC001Reaper

Dec 13, 2009
Loved it. Would love to follow it. Can't wait for better quality though :p. Also you're from my home town so even better.

Woem

May 28, 2009
You've got my vote for the flare/shield part. Well done guys :) Just make sure this doesn't turn into a video Jackass/La Bam.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Eh', it was alright can't say much else but wat the hay, ill help u poor guys out for the flare part

Danji

Nov 15, 2009
Nautical Honors Society said:
Jackass for nerds, brilliant.
Go watch Mega64. They were the OG Jackass for gamers. I'd post a link for the quote but I'm on my PS3.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Despite the low budget quality and the fact that you guys didn't take it quite seriously, I laughed a lot! This series could have a lot of pontential in terms of exploring games to imitate. If you guys actually win I sure hope you can get better editing.

SuperMse said:
Did you seriously stand there firing flares at a piece of freakin' glass in your friend's hand? So many things could have gone wrong with that...

Also, please do not kill a turtle!
I second this, I seriously hope you guys don't actually hurt any turtles. That would instantly turn us all off, seeing as how we are all gamers seeing a real turtle get stomped would break our hearts and make us hate you.

GuiltBlade

Nov 6, 2009
well look on the bright side, if they make more of these there's a chance they'll win a Darwin award.

For those of you who don't know what a Darwin award is, look them up as they are hilarious in a smug sort of way.