The Escapist Film Festival 2009: Yo-Joe's Adventure 1: The Adventure Begins

KValentine

Mar 4, 2009
Yo-Joe's Adventure 1: The Adventure Begins

A little doll finds himself surrounded by toys and other hazards. But with his survival skills and lack of morals, Yo-Joe might stand a chance. The first adventure has him looking for clothes.

Watch Video

VMareens

Dec 2, 2009
Um...what?

Anyways, no one is nice enough to comment so I'll go ahead and send one your way.

You seem to have written many articles so I gotta grant you points for professing in other things and trying out something different. But anyways, the video itself.

This here comes off as an "experimental" video to me. Nothing wrong with that. I imagine it was fun to put together. The doll came off as "female" initially for some reason.

Really scratchy but its an interesting concept. I don't see it doin much of anything right now but if you develope your techniqes, setting, and plot it could be interesting.

Takes this where you want it when you get away from writing articles. And kudos for taking part in the Festival.

reese522

Sep 3, 2009
You are at the bottom of the list because this is "way" too short. With that said, I did like your story telling with sound effects and still images. It was different and could have made your video stand out if you just had 5-7 minutes worth of content.

Dr.Horrible13

Dec 5, 2009
Here are my true feelings...ITS A PIECE OF CRAP!
reese522 said:
You are at the bottom of the list because this is "way" too short. With that said, I did like your story telling with sound effects and still images. It was different and could have made your video stand out if you just had 5-7 minutes worth of content.
If you did that it would be acceptable.