The Escapist Film Festival 2010: Nintendobo

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
YESSSSSSSS. This has got to win. I still go back and watch last year's entry from time to time, a whole series would be brilliant.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I'm weirded out by it. It's so weird... And so unappealing. I don't think this is gonna win, but if you made an indie film like this, you'd definitely win something.

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
I'm sorry, but...I didn't really get it. If you were going for disturbing, job well done. ^^'

Migs

Oct 13, 2010
Dear Sir\Madam\

I hated this video with a PASSION.
Not only did I not find it funny, but it just BORED Me.
I only wish there was a DID NOT LIKE button so I can click it everyday.
I'm not sure which is worse: Nintendobo or Game Dogs.
But I'll probably watch Game Dogs over your Nintendobo anyday.
Not only did I lose 5 minutes of my life watching this crap, but I actually wasted Bandwidth in a country that already has expensive bandwidth to purchase.

In all fairness, I liked the Drunken Dad. That is probably the only thing I liked about the video. He kinda reminds me of Nathan Fillion, in a drunken sort of way.

Sincerely
Your Avid Nintendobo Hater
Migs

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Too bizarre, I didn't find it funny.

filiptom said:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DudeNotFunny
This guy has it right. Mental illness is not funny, at least that is what I get from the voice. As well as suicide isn't funny.

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
I kind of feel bad for laughing my ass off. But holy hell that was hilarious. You sir have my vote.

FaceFaceFace

Nov 18, 2009
Hilarious, but I think the yugioh/pokemon spoof has better long term series potential so that's my pick. Also, "Dude not funny" is very subjective, especially for dark comedy.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Did it get better after about 30 seconds? Not that it matters I guess seeing as how I'd never be able to make it that far.