The Escapist Film Festival 2010: Sunder - Episode 1 - Chaos

Moon_Called

Mar 21, 2009
apalm said:
I think the acting is functional, and I can hear the audio fine (think about all the problems DDA had with audio, even in the finale). But peronally, I just loved the tory and think this would be really cool as a show. I think the directing and fx really stand out. APSunder aid on the general discussion thing that there were lots of cuts to get the video down to 5 minutes, which I can see, but am ok with. Can you really say that so many of the other ones are better than this? I like Nintedobo and Times from the Table but I think this is still better.
Actually, I can. I'm especially fond of Twisted Trailers, Five-Euro Budget, the Show About Games Show, Carmen 1.0, and Pro-Gamer Guantlet. I'm not saying this is bad, I'm just saying I can't get behind it.

talenos

Dec 12, 2009
APSunder said:
I hadn't considered the posting of the extended version. However, I'm pretty sure The Escapist would still retain the rights to everything that's actually in this video, which would mean that they could still have it pulled from a site like Youtube if they wanted. And ya, I guess we'll try our hand at something more comedic for next time.
That's not what the agreement is for. It means that if you do post your longer episode, or post the exact same cut, and you get picked up and made famous, then they can go back and pimp the version you submitted since you gave them rights for the contest. So don't give up on your idea, is all I'm trying to say.