The Escapist Film Festival: First Place: Arcadocalypse

crowTrobot

Oct 19, 2008
Wow-- I wasn't expecting to be impressed, but I can't deny that I absolutely was :D

A broad cast, dry humor, solid computer effects and excellent comic timing? Sign me up for that.

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
I think the Solid Snake at your backdoor line was best for me, especially with that "Its your house" response.

sketchesofpayne

Sep 11, 2008
'Fairy Commissioner... fweet!'

"You speak japanese?
No, but I can read."

A bit rough around the edges, but brimming with potential.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Now this I like more than De-rez, and that means something coming from me.

I didn't see the jumping of the fourth wall coming and the acting is overdone is the best way. A well earned place.

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
That was great. Truly amazing. De-rez has definitely met its match.

...provided the series continues of course...

adrenalin1025

Nov 21, 2008
Congrats on a dominant video. I think this was the clear winner over unskippable but oh well. I loled at Snake saying WWE wrestlers names in place of actual Japanese.

Osherai

Sep 22, 2008
Awesome! I laughed out loud =D Congratulations.
Hope you can keep it alive and not stop the series half-way through *cough*de-rez*cough* (not making fun just nudging for an ending).
Michael Shanks = Dr. Jackson from SG-1?
Arcadocolypse >= De-Rez

Brian Name

Feb 1, 2008
Loving it. Really well done guys. Strikes me as sorta Simon Pegg-ish humour, which is no bad thing at all! 'grats!

Gummy

Oct 24, 2007
"Its the front door, and its your house."

very nice work guys, I liked the fire commissioner and snake. but I'm more keen to see what's next for the two protagonists.

Omnidum

Mar 27, 2008
Since I had a bad humor, I laughed when I saw Space Invaders, the Kirby in the sky among other things. But the funniest was definately when Snake popped out of the Orange Box.