The Escapist Nicest Member Awards Voting Thread! (Winner announced, link in this thread)

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Thundero13 said:
I'll vote for Radoh because he's the one who brought me into the brony group, he's damn confusing at times but a great guy, besides, Caramel's gonna get too many votes as is
Also, why am I on the list? How dare three people say i'm nice enough to be on some list of nominees?! *growls*
2 people nominated you!

Also I forgot to put my own vote forward. I vote for TimeLord then, for making my avatar and being just a nice and non argumentative person.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
ToastiestZombie said:
Thundero13 said:
Why am I on the list? How dare three people say i'm nice enough to be on some list of nominees?! *growls*
2 people nominated you!
Well actually Toasti...<spoiler=The exact messages>
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Ah, great, now I have to find someone's dick to suck.

I'll list these guys off in spoilers for those who don't care.

[user]Thundero13[/user] for being a nice guy who generally listens and cares about everyone and their interests.
[user]Irony's Acolyte[/user] for reasons I'm not entirely sure. He's just like that.
[user]Daftmau5[/user] for being the main person I've spoken to on this forum for several months.
[user]Caramel Frappe[/user] for being involved with the site and most people of the community, and generally being a nice person.
[user]Skorpyo[/user], probably the most generous person you can find on the forum.

Also, anyone in the Pony or Homestuck usergroup. Really made this site worth looking at every time I come here (AKA all the time)

For my nomination... Hmmm... I'll go with [user]Thundero13[/user], a really great guy that you sadly don't see around as much.
FirstToStrike said:
Caramel Frappe. Probably the nicest guy I've ever met on the Internet.

Thundero13 as well.
Bruenin said:
Thundero13

Although I don't really know that many people on here
JulianKing also seems like a nice guy
Seems like three people to me :p

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
I vote for Gabmed! Yeah, I know he's not on your precious list, but nuts to you! Peanuts at that! He's an awesome guy, and we're close as brothers.

[HEADING=1]GABMED!![/HEADING]

*Explosion of awesomeness.*

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
Thundero13 said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Thundero13 said:
Why am I on the list? How dare three people say i'm nice enough to be on some list of nominees?! *growls*
2 people nominated you!
Well actually Toasti...<spoiler=The exact messages>
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Ah, great, now I have to find someone's dick to suck.

I'll list these guys off in spoilers for those who don't care.

[user]Thundero13[/user] for being a nice guy who generally listens and cares about everyone and their interests.
[user]Irony's Acolyte[/user] for reasons I'm not entirely sure. He's just like that.
[user]Daftmau5[/user] for being the main person I've spoken to on this forum for several months.
[user]Caramel Frappe[/user] for being involved with the site and most people of the community, and generally being a nice person.
[user]Skorpyo[/user], probably the most generous person you can find on the forum.

Also, anyone in the Pony or Homestuck usergroup. Really made this site worth looking at every time I come here (AKA all the time)

For my nomination... Hmmm... I'll go with [user]Thundero13[/user], a really great guy that you sadly don't see around as much.
FirstToStrike said:
Caramel Frappe. Probably the nicest guy I've ever met on the Internet.

Thundero13 as well.
Bruenin said:
Thundero13

Although I don't really know that many people on here
JulianKing also seems like a nice guy
Seems like three people to me :p
more then 3 people like you, that's a certainty, but trying to win a nice-ness competition against caramel is like trying to run faster then light on a marathon: possible in some alternate universe, but still very very unlikely...

Funky Flump

Jun 24, 2010
I think threads like these are bad in general because I wouldn't want to leave anyone out! Everyone is nice to me I know on the Escapist, I think valuing people over others is a bad idea!...It can upset people, Its just, well I don't like them but it doesn't matter.

And besides I don't know who anyone is on there, Im often to scared to interact with the community. And the one person on there I do know was a little mean to me...

I guess Id have to vote for...Erm

silver wolf009 said:
I vote for Gabmed! Yeah, I know he's not on your precious list, but nuts to you! Peanuts at that! He's an awesome guy, and we're close as brothers.

Although he isn't on the list, Id guess Id go for Caramel, seen as he is the only person Iv actually spoke to more than once on here...

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
It's best if you remove me from the list. I likely won't be nominated anyway. Congrats to whoever wins though ^~^.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
silver wolf009 said:

Ditto on that. Well put Silver. We love ya, Gabby. ^_^

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
So much circle jerking, its hilarious. Everyone who knows people from usergroups is going to get their friends to vote for them. Either that or they'll find out anyway and just swarm the thread. Whoever wins, there are going to be people unhappy.

Thundero13 said:
Me staying here is probably a bad idea, so stop quoting me *slips out*
But I'm here! ;P

[sub][sub]Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iIgQN5uZE&feature=related][/sub][/sub]

Dec 14, 2009
trollnystan said:
Wow, I'm on the list?! =o *goes and checks nomination thread*

Daystar Clarion said:
trollnystan added clouds to my awesome avatar, so she gets my vote.

I'd be willing to change my vote if someone was willing to bribe me prove that they're nicer.
Thanks Daystar! I had a lot of fun making that avatar =) [sub][sup]We'll meet at the usual place so I can give my... "donations" to your, ahem, "charity". _>[/sup][/sub]

As for me, although there are some great people on that list, I'll cast my vote on... Redlin5! It was a close one though.
Just remember to bring it in the non-descript briefcase, not the bag with a dollar sign on it.

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
Skeleon.

She sells seashells on the sea shore while thinking about her dad's job; she was thinking about how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
I couldn't decide who to vote for, so I stole an armored truck full of blank votes and gave everybody on the list a 1000 votes.

gabmed

Dec 11, 2009
owo

Thanks for the nominations, I guess.

I was, indeed, going to nominate Waif. And if he doesn't mind, I'd like to stand in my nomination.

I mean, you can't find a nicest guy anywhere else.
...Except, maybe, for Urgh76.

So main nomination: Waif. If I can't nominate him, Urgh76.

Tons of others I could put there, but the firsts that come to my mind are those.

gabmed

Dec 11, 2009
owo

I was, indeed, going to nominate Waif. And if he doesn't mind, I'd like to stand in my nomination.

Tons of others I could put there, but the firsts that come to my mind are those.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
gabmed said:
owo

UMMMM, were not nominating. That was done in a previous thread and the people in that list are the final people you have to vote for. I'm a bit amazed at the amount of confusion, I thought I worded this well.

Waif

Mar 20, 2010
Caramel Frappe said:
Funky Flump said:
I think threads like these are bad in general because I wouldn't want to leave anyone out! Everyone is nice to me I know on the Escapist, I think valuing people over others is a bad idea!...It can upset people, Its just, well I don't like them but it doesn't matter.
I know how you feel, believe me. There's so many users I know who deserve this award, if not more. However please don't feel like you're a burden by any means to the community, your opinion as well as your post counts more then mine or anyone's when it comes to a thread/debate/vote, you name it.

Only reason I was able to have enough will power to vote for one person is because I believe the person I nominated really deserves a ton of credit since he has inspired me to continue being positive onto here. Besides that, if anyone is giving you trouble then you can notify the Mods if it's pretty bad. Otherwise you can talk to me, I shall lend you a hand. Or anyone else here, we're all like a family you know :}

Waif said:
It's best if you remove me from the list. I likely won't be nominated anyway. Congrats to whoever wins though ^~^.
That's noble of you, but just because you feel that you'll not win doesn't mean you can't stay on the list. You earned being onto there, you made a difference to a user's life on here and that's what counts. I advise (if you wish to take it) that you continue being yourself but proud for what you've achieved today.. making it onto the nicest list on The Escapist!
I have other reasons why I do not want to be on the list. All I ask is that you remove me from it. Please respect that. Thanks.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Waif said:
Caramel Frappe said:
Funky Flump said:
I know how you feel, believe me. There's so many users I know who deserve this award, if not more. However please don't feel like you're a burden by any means to the community, your opinion as well as your post counts more then mine or anyone's when it comes to a thread/debate/vote, you name it.

Only reason I was able to have enough will power to vote for one person is because I believe the person I nominated really deserves a ton of credit since he has inspired me to continue being positive onto here. Besides that, if anyone is giving you trouble then you can notify the Mods if it's pretty bad. Otherwise you can talk to me, I shall lend you a hand. Or anyone else here, we're all like a family you know :}

Waif said:
That's noble of you, but just because you feel that you'll not win doesn't mean you can't stay on the list. You earned being onto there, you made a difference to a user's life on here and that's what counts. I advise (if you wish to take it) that you continue being yourself but proud for what you've achieved today.. making it onto the nicest list on The Escapist!
I have other reasons why I do not want to be on the list. All I ask is that you remove me from it. Please respect that. Thanks.
Dude you aren't on the list. The That guy link means EVERYONE, not just you. I should really rename that guy to everyone or something.

Waif

Mar 20, 2010
Nevermind I understand what happened now. Please forgive the confusion. However better wording would have helped.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I'll vote for Redlin5.

He's a funny guy and does a pretty good job at lightening things up around here.

Plus his avatar is Team Rocket. You can't go wrong with that. :p

gabmed

Dec 11, 2009
ToastiestZombie said:
gabmed said:
owo

UMMMM, were not nominating. That was done in a previous thread and the people in that list are the final people you have to vote for. I'm a bit amazed at the amount of confusion, I thought I worded this well.
Oops.

My bad. owo

Caramel Frappe All the way across the sky.

And YEAH! YEEEEAH!

So intense...