The Escapist Nicest Member Nominations! (CLOSED please go to voting thread, link in this thread)

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
BiscuitTrouser said:
This guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]

I dunno why but everything he says is always really clearly written, respectfull and all around a good content post. I wish more people on the escapist would adopt this attitude. If i met this user in real life id give them a pat on the back. Well done btw, thanks for being you.

Reversal.
Really? They're great, but I'd nominate That guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]. I mean, they're super amazing and kind and funny and intelligent and FABULOUS!

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
TacticalAssassin1 said:
JulianKing, or AkariKing93 or whatever his/her name is. He/She is a pretty darn nice dude/dudette.
I need to have a definate name or the nomination wont count. Just to avoid the inevitable confusion if the member wins.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
retyopy said:
BiscuitTrouser said:
This guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]

I dunno why but everything he says is always really clearly written, respectfull and all around a good content post. I wish more people on the escapist would adopt this attitude. If i met this user in real life id give them a pat on the back. Well done btw, thanks for being you.

Reversal.
Really? They're great, but I'd nominate That guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]. I mean, they're super amazing and kind and funny and intelligent and FABULOUS!
I put that guy on the list.

The reason I put that member on the list is because I want to see if the Escapist will think that all the Escapist is nice. Remember that Times person of the year that just had a mirror on the cover? This is basically that.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Can't choose just one. So:
SharPhoe, Sassafrass, Neonbob, and Baldry stand out, not to say that everybody else isn't nice of course.

Gaiseric said:
Jedamethis.

I like his style and his Spur of the Moment Reviews.

He sticks out to me as a nice guy.
And you! Thank you! First time I've ever had my name mentioned in a thread like this. ^^

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Would have said root_of_all_evil, but he never responded to my game request back when the Frozen Synapse group was still kicking around, so I'll give it to...

Jack and Calumon, because he makes me laugh

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Voting will stop officialy whenever I get up on January the 1st. Which will probably be about 1pm GMT. So get in your nominations before it's too late!

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
Hell, this thread made me feel like some old hermit in a shack who sleeps with his shotgun and has a dog named Betsy. I've been here nearly 3 years and barely know anyone. My vote would go to Jack and Calumon. I don't know the guy at all, but admire the persistence with which he maintains this cute persona. I don't think I've ever seen him falter actually, in his case I'd probably be able to do this for a couple of weeks but one day I'd be too bored or intoxicated and I'd scrap the whole thing and post as good old me... but nope, he just keeps going. I've only met a handful of people like him in real life. They're pleasant, interesting people, that you also do NOT want to fuck with. I like them.

Bruenin

Nov 9, 2011
Thundero13

Although I don't really know that many people on here
JulianKing also seems like a nice guy

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
I nominate Julian King~ I don't really know many other people. I picked him because he's the first friend who actually ever posts. Everyone on my friend list is nice. (Except for the friend who is currently reading this of course. You know who you are T_T)

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
I would like Caramel Frappe and Radoh to share my vote! They are, hands down, the nicest, most understanding, and overall best people on The Escapist (that I know). I think most people here do deserve to have their own award because we as a community are the best I have seen on the internet! =D

EDIT: I guess I have to choose only one person, I will choose Radoh.

EDIT2: Actually I want to change my vote to Waif. Best. Person. Ever. Sorry for getting your hopes up Radoh!

Freaky Lou

Nov 1, 2011
BiscuitTrouser said:
ToastiestZombie said:
BiscuitTrouser said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Redlin5 said:
Colour-Scientist said:
Sassafrass said:
That guy.
You know, that guy who is always nice and doesn't argue with anyone.
Yeah, him.
The one who respects everyone's opinions?
The one who rarely gets angry, makes people feel good when he's around and never begs for attention? The one who doesn't treat the staff like gods but like regular people and is chummy with the mods?

I love that guy. Who was he again?

[sub][sub]Aylaine, how I miss you.[/sub][/sub]
The one who just puts annoyances behind them
The one who isn't afraid to have fun on the internet.
The one who doesn't argue, just debates.

[sub][sub]none of those attributes are mine![/sub][/sub]

Yeah This guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]

I mentioned him earlier? Im surprised he wasnt mentioned on the first post.
I put them on the list, that guy is awesome aint he?
Nothing but admiration to such a nice user. What else can you say?
Aww...thanks, guys. I really didn't expect to come up in here, being as how I've not been a member very long.

Personally I'd nominate Jack and Calumon, btw. Always friendly and respectful to everyone, and has a memorable gimmick which probably contributed to his coming to mind first.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
staika said:
Hmmm this is a tough one but my nomination goes to Caramel Frappe, he always seems willing to help me and others and overall he's just an awesome guy :p
I agree. Caramel Frappe is the shizz, man!

I do try, both on and off the internet (if I didn't try to be modest, I'd say I have most of the people around me beat) but ol' Ryan just takes it to a new level. I wish he were Canadian, so I could bother him with this:

This is barely an exaggeration of Caramel Frappe...

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I'll nominate Redlin5. He does a pretty good job at lightening things up around here from what I've seen.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010

Freaky Lou

Nov 1, 2011
binnsyboy said:
Freaky Lou said:
BiscuitTrouser said:
ToastiestZombie said:
BiscuitTrouser said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Redlin5 said:
Colour-Scientist said:
Sassafrass said:
That guy.
Aww...thanks, guys. I really didn't expect to come up in here, being as how I've not been a member very long.
Do you guys want to tell him, or should I?
I figured it out. nvm. Sorry for being arrogant/hasty. =/

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Freaky Lou said:
binnsyboy said:
Freaky Lou said:
BiscuitTrouser said:
ToastiestZombie said:
BiscuitTrouser said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Redlin5 said:
Colour-Scientist said:
Sassafrass said:
That guy.
Do you guys want to tell him, or should I?
I figured it out. nvm.
Gets everyone at first. I remember when I first saw it, the thread was quite the opposite. I was relieved, needless to say...