The Escapist: Now With Badges!

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
This is quite a good innovation, I support it whole heartedly. Good work Escapist code-monkeys!

MK-Smash

Mar 18, 2008
Coolio. Though i'm worried thay some people will make random posts that have nothing to contribute, just to get some badges.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
Bleep Bloop.

Will the Escapist President get his/her/it's own badge. I sure hope so. Hell, we should get a badge for the party we vote for. Say a Purple Rain Badge if we vote for Purple Rain or a Sith Democratic Badge, Ultra Party Badge, whatever JohnGalt calls his party Badge if we are stupid enough to vote for them.

I can't wait to see what more badges there are for me to unlock.

smallharmlesskitten

Not David Bowie
Apr 3, 2008
I do not appear to have the next level of messaging badge. (communicator) even though I have recieved at least 50 messages and around that with the sending

Edit: NVM It has to be at least 50 different people

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Fire Daemon said:
Bleep Bloop.

Will the Escapist President get his/her/it's own badge. I sure hope so. Hell, we should get a badge for the party we vote for. Say a Purple Rain Badge if we vote for Purple Rain or a Sith Democratic Badge, Ultra Party Badge, whatever JohnGalt calls his party Badge if we are stupid enough to vote for them.

I can't wait to see what more badges there are for me to unlock.
Nah, just a PurpleRain badge for all my peeps. This could turn out fun, gaining badges for different events we participate in.

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
Well... I don't know what to say. It seems very well implemented.

All in all, good work so far. **thumbs up**

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Will you tell us when there are new badges to earn? Or are we going to have to find them out myself?