The Escapist Presents: Audience Questions for Yahtzee

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
9:00-9:05, No offense but that looks like a prime mind illusion, is that Yahtzee's upper lip and nose or are they his lips?Yahtzee has huge upper lip.

dwoo21

Aug 30, 2009
xXGINGERGNOMEXx said:
Funny but questions are somewhat inaudible!
I was also a little upset when he replied to a question,"I couldn't really find anything bad about that game. It was just really short."

SHAX1CLAZ0R

Nov 19, 2009
I goddamn hated that Heavy metal music.

They should've had subtiles for Mr Croshaws answers and for the questions.

Sentient6

Nov 26, 2009
Wow, Yahtzee actually comes across as a normal human being in this video... For some reason his review always make an impression that they're made by a raging sociopat...

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
You know... I have a horrible feeling that Yahtzee is actually a pretty easy going guy in every day life.. When he's not tearing someone a new arsehole :p

Great to see him in action live for once. Shame about the background "music" interfering in the audibiliy, as well as the aforementioned impossibility of deducing what on earth the questions actually were.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
sunpop said:
Could have just used a picture of Keanu Reeves for expressionless face (oh snap)
heh heh.... Nice... Or just written "Keanu Reeves" on a plank of wood. Essentially the same expression, after all!

Balthazzar

Feb 21, 2010
Alright, this would have been a tough choice for me ... A Yahtzee-Q&A-Section and a concert of The Megas at the same time? Now that's just cruel!

Anyways, interesting insight on Zero Punctuation, it's always nice to hear Yahtz talk outside his work.

moosek

Nov 5, 2009
The Megas are going to invade The Escapist. First this then they play the There Will Be Brawl afterparty.

goatonastik

Feb 2, 2011
Yahtzee, why don't you try out the multiplayer aspects of games?

I sometimes realize how completely ignorant I am about the singleplayer parts of games when I see one of your reviews and realize I never actually played the singleplayer campaign because I'm too busy enjoying multiplayer instead of playing fish-in-a-barrel with the AI (or in the extreme, getting shot through 7 layers of foliage from a mile away from every enemy on the map at the same time).

For that reason, I believe that some games are better known for their multiplayer parts, and single player missions in them feel as tacked on as multiplayer does in other titles. At the worst, you would have more fodder for your very enjoyable rants, and at best, you might have a bit of fun!