The Escapist Presents: Avengers Assemble - Take My Money Pilot

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Avengers Assemble - Take My Money Pilot

Welcome to an early look at a new show Take My Money. Take My Money is the show featuring all the things we dream of owning.

Watch Video

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I was going to make a snarky comment about having accidentally stumbled onto a shopping channel, but actually that was quite enjoyable to watch, consider this a yes vote from me.

TorchofThanatos

Dec 6, 2010
Now I want a car/plane. I will never have a car/plane but now I want one. Oh well, maybe I will go buy an Avengers chain mail keychain instead.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
You know, this show seems kinda cute. I'll watch it.
I would be worried about paid spots, but if the item is cool, what's it matter if its sponsored?

Also FYI, if you're going to be showing off a lot of earrings, cut your hair. I didn't notice your iron man earrings until you moved your hair to show them. Before that and after, I couldn't tell you had earrings at all.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
JoJo said:
I was going to make a snarky comment about having accidentally stumbled onto a shopping channel, but actually that was quite enjoyable to watch, consider this a yes vote from me.
I just wanted to post "is this hidden advertising?" then I saw this:
There are no paid endorsements for anything we feature, and if there are, we'll make sure to tell ya!
Well. Still have no money, so this show is probably not for me.

PH3NOmenon

Oct 23, 2009
Lüt. [https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL652F457A0C7E45DB]

Game Lüt. [https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Game+L%C3%BCt]

At least you made it themed, so it isn't a *complete* rip-off of the concept, but it wouldn't kill you to get a bigger selection together and make the video longer.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
That was quite cute. And I mean the items as well as the host, if I may say so.

Flamehero1

Jun 6, 2010
Good to see Trish again after her leaving Sourcefed.

The show itself looks promising and fun.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
the silence said:
JoJo said:
I just wanted to post "is this hidden advertising?" then I saw this:
There are no paid endorsements for anything we feature, and if there are, we'll make sure to tell ya!
Well. Still have no money, so this show is probably not for me.
Good catch, I was about to get pissy because of the same "advertising as a show? really? who do you think you are, Hasbro?" thing, but now it's moot so, cool.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Good concept, but could you add links to all the products shown in the description, or on screen please?

Now to look for $350,000 down the back of the sofa.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Flying car huh? Eh. Nice concept, but I'd rather have an ordinary aircraft.

(Personally, I wish I could afford a Cirrus SF50, but... That's in a whole other league, and makes this flying car look cheap...)

Still, $350,000 isn't actually all that much for an aircraft... Though I'll hazard a guess and say it has relatively bad aerial performance given the likely added weight and that rather small wing design.

Also... Pusher props... Some people claim they are inefficient. They certainly make for more elegant designs, but one thing's for sure, they are notoriously noisy.

(Also they make take-off and landing more difficult because if you raise the nose too far, the propeller strikes the ground... Which is... Bad... )