The Escapist Presents: Five Things You Shouldn't Do in Mass Effect 2

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Five Things You Shouldn't Do in Mass Effect 2

Just because Shepard can save the whole galaxy doesn't mean he can do everything. Here are just a few things you really shouldn't do.

Watch Video

lockeslylcrit

Dec 28, 2008
I agree with the dancing. Jeez, Shepard... you're a war hero, and yet you couldn't find the time to learn something that doesn't make you look like an uninterested git on the dance floor?

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
I Agree about the fish, I mean seriously I've spent a freaking fortune on fish, just because they were cool to have in my Captain's Quarter. Though the best part is not having to feed, and instead just enjoy...The Space Hamster

lockeslylcrit

Dec 28, 2008
Lost In The Void said:
I Agree about the fish, I mean seriously I've spent a freaking fortune on fish, just because they were cool to have in my Captain's Quarter. Though the best part is not having to feed, and instead just enjoy...The Space Hamster
At least if you romance Kelly, she feeds your fish for you.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
There IS an automated fish feeding system built into the Normandy - It's called Yeoman Kelly Chambers. To bring it online, flirt with her every chance you get and eventually you can have her feed your fish (that just sounds wrong).

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Oh God, that last one reminded me of a certain song...

[HEADING=2]AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH![/HEADING] *run awaaaaaaayy*

Wildrow12

Mar 1, 2009
You know, if the Collectors just challenged Shepard to a dance contest for the fate of the galaxy, the game would be a alot shorter....

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Whoa, whoa, whoa! "Kinda tragic" is an understatement of the century.

Alex_P

All I really do is threadcrap
Mar 27, 2008
I melee krogans all the time! Just gotta soften them up a bunch first. >.>

Of course, just as I got all thwack-happy, the game threw a bunch of exploding bugs at me. Don't melee those.

-- Alex

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
My question is: Why doesn't the frickin' space hamster starve? You don't feed it yet it's a live and kicking all through to the end.

What the hell is that thing living on?

VyperX

Jul 14, 2009
No spoilers in the main part of the video (well, except for some super weapon I may obtain at some time), but I had the impression the intro part did contain some spoilerific stuff... I'm not sure though, since I closed my eyes after the first hint there were cinematics from further ahead in the game than I currently am.

Oh well, guess that teaches me for looking for MassEffect 2 content, but not wanting anything spoiled. :)

NickIsCool

Nov 18, 2009
5. i have fuel?
4. but its fun... till i die QQ
3. I HAVE FISH?!?!?!... oh yea. i have fish :D... wait... THEY ARE PROBABLY DEAD!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!
2. it looks fun to fire indoors, as long as you stand behind something... >.>
1. BUT I HAS TEH NEW HOTNESS DANCE MOVE

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
I think what we all need to take away from this lesson is that it is a 'Miniature Giant Space Hamster' named Boo. GO FOR THE EYES!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I am guilty about the fish thing...lol

And great list Susan! =D

lockeslylcrit

Dec 28, 2008
Casual Shinji said:
My question is: Why doesn't the frickin' space hamster starve? You don't feed it yet it's a live and kicking all through to the end.

Bioware wants to preserve the spirit and memory of Boo, I would guess.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
Casual Shinji said:

Utter and complete awesomeness.

OT: imma want dat big gun o.o.