The Escapist Presents: Gamecock's CEO Runs for President

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Gamecock's CEO Runs for President

Mike Wilson, CEO of Gamecock, may never have been a member of the ESA, but he's committed to fun we can believe in, which is why he's running for President of the ESA. The Escapist will be providing exclusive coverage of his presidential bid. Stay tuned. We have no idea how this will turn out.

Watch Video

Gahars

Feb 4, 2008
Very interesting.

With all the problems the ESA has been having recently, a change in leadership is probably for the best.

Good luck, Mike.

williamjg

Jul 3, 2008
in all honesty i dont know what he is on about apart form E3 sucking, so aslong as he is commited to bringing back the fun to that im backing him!
good luck!

Melaisis

Dec 9, 2007
Weird sound quality.

Anyway! Lovely hair. And if Boris Johnson ever taught us anything: The best hair wins.

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
uymmmm what? is this a joke? if so it wasnt all that funny, if it was honest? o.0 is about all i can say

Kenny Doyle

Jun 4, 2008
Vurr nice. Vurr nice. The whole pissing thing made me giggle and it got my vote.

One other thing; what was the song being played at the end? (PM if nesessary)

L.B. Jeffries

Nov 29, 2007
Damn I'm glad that guy is back into making games and causing insanity. It was getting boring without him.

Abner

Oct 15, 2008
Great stuff! Gamecock is pushing the industry in a great direction. A good approach. I hope they succeed where Ion Storm and GOD Games failed. Besides, if Gamecock crashes, it will be spectacular. You have be willing to fail BIG!