The Escapist Presents: Holiday Survival Guide

paralost

Aug 7, 2009
here's what i do for my 5 holiday survival rules

1 preparation:
have hidey-hole ready with all the cool gifts you've already opened on christmas morning.

2 arrival:
now this one is dangerous but also very important. now what you do is never,ever, ever greet the first to arrive. if you do that prepare for small talk and heavy doses of infection. the trick is too wait till a large group of people have gathered then dun dun dun GREET EVERY ONE OF THEM. yes this is near suicidal but make face time now so later they wont ask where is Enter Name Here. don't worry small infection sites can be cured with some combine eggnog http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/stolen-pixels/6914-Stolen-Pixels-152-A-Very-Combine-Christmas-Part-1

3 entertaining:
grab your food either first and early or last when everyone is too busy eating. then either surround yourself with people of your age group. if you have no one or just hate everyone in your family be glad for step one. diverge to hidey-hole but remember always have an emergency escape. just in case.

4 farewell:
one of the safer levels. you can remain in hidey hole or actually go out and say goodbye knowing you probably wont be seeing most people till next christmas... or a funeral

5 clean up:
the escapist way is pretty much how everyone does it or you can "go to the bathroom" for an hour or convinently disappear until most, if not all the work is already done.

have a happy holidays and merry christmas

BeastofShadow

Jun 29, 2009
Fantastic vid really. Seriously funny. Also was that an 8 bit version of Symphony of Destruction at the end level screens?

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
The beginning almost made me stop watching.

But I suffered through the cliche, and was pleasantly surprised at was beneath.

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
Monshroud said:
This was a pretty awesome episode... I loved the adding bacon to everything bit and also the avoiding infected to get cookies. It was bloody brilliant.

Although that bit about Big Daddying your Little Sister sounded a bit...... dirty..
Indeed... :S

londelen

Apr 15, 2009
Wow. This was the first "The Escapist Presents" I've watched, but now I want to go back and watch them all. This was really funny, but now I'm interested in what "Big Daddying my Little Sister" is. Sounds hot.

commasplice

Dec 24, 2009
BeastofShadow said:
Fantastic vid really. Seriously funny. Also was that an 8 bit version of Symphony of Destruction at the end level screens?
Man, I registered here purely for the purpose of commenting about that. I'm glad someone else noticed it.

Edit: A friend tells me that the song is from Doom or possibly Duke Nukem. He's not sure and I haven't really played either series, so...

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Well not really useful advise and a bit corney(fake talking at the end, ftw) but it was entertaining and it has BACON!!