The Escapist Presents: Holiday Survival Guide

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Holiday Survival Guide

The Escapist helps you get through your holiday party by adding a dash of gaming to it.

Watch Video

Woem

May 28, 2009
Christmas: The RPG huh, nice episode :) Since we're inviting guests to our own house I'll try to counter-act each and every of these moves! I wonder if this makes me the arch-enemy or the DM. Hmmm...

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Armored Prayer said:
Apparently I'm a pro in the Clean-up mission.
Ditto here...all that stealth training really gave big bonuses!!!

Donrad

Aug 21, 2008
haha if you get caught you will be walking at zombie speed for the next 5 minutes... i hate when that happens!

loved the intro.. oh hey didnt see you there!

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
This was a pretty awesome episode... I loved the adding bacon to everything bit and also the avoiding infected to get cookies. It was bloody brilliant.

Although that bit about Big Daddying your Little Sister sounded a bit...... dirty..

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
Love the credits. So damn cheesy :)

Great vid, thanks for making that. I need to buy some more bacon if I'm ever levelling up to 13.

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
nice video

the instructions can't help me bacuse i'm jewish but this video was great and funny anyway

Icecoldcynic

Oct 5, 2009
Well with my family I'm pretty much playing it on easy mode so i think i'm relatively safe. I have to watch out for my level 80 grandparents though, they could cause trouble.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
So what am I going to do with this P90 I have? Thought there would be a run and gun section in there...

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
This is an good and creative video I must say. I wonder if we still going to get the Escapist Show back on track or this is official?

feather240

Jul 16, 2009
Monshroud said:
This was a pretty awesome episode... I loved the adding bacon to everything bit and also the avoiding infected to get cookies. It was bloody brilliant.

Although that bit about Big Daddying your Little Sister sounded a bit...... dirty..
The zombie level sounds awesome. However I'll be playing in versus mode, so I'll be infecting as many people as possible and deliberately blocking the cookies, so sue me.

Yes, that Bio-Shock reference sounded creepy to me too.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
dalek sec said:
So what am I going to do with this P90 I have? Thought there would be a run and gun section in there...
Clean-up has an optional side mission for that.