The Escapist Presents: Starcraft 2: Easter Eggs

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Starcraft 2: Easter Eggs

We share a few of our favorite Easter eggs that Blizzard hid throughout Starcarft 2: Wings of Liberty.

Watch Video

Reveras

Nov 9, 2009
Peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat! Srsly, marine dancing the moonwalker is ftw xD

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
During the Maw of the Void mission (the last artifact mission, where you get the battlecruisers) you can see the Tauren Marine's Outhouse flying by in the background.

Lopunny

Apr 15, 2009
In one of the space multiplayer maps, I believe its "deep orbit" or high orbit or somesuch...in between the islands, there are tanks with alien specimens....one on the bottom left of the map has a METROID :)

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
I liked seeing Nova in the armory, next to the Ghost rifle. She's mostly invisible, but appears once in a while. And the spider-mines, they start fighting each other.

Edit: This is a screenshot of her

blarg478

Mar 27, 2009
On piercing the shroud (the secret mission from Media Blitz): if you walk outside where you get some reinforcements and go as far north as you can, there is Grunty, the murloc marine, on a floating island to the northwest.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
If you watch the news early on and you shoot the screen, once your on your ship, a little notice will appear under the new TV.

Lake Deuteronomy

Jun 6, 2010
Blue-State said:
Oh well, a man can dream...
Don't worry, that line is used as a Battlecruiser "under attack" unit quote. I have been known to purposefully put my Cattlebruisers into unnecessary danger just to hear it.

Agent_PoRK

Jan 4, 2009
best one ever, during the mission were you steal the Odin, Tychus says ITS TIME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM. If you don't know what that's from you have not lived.

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
In the Canine of the space ship, you see a red hologram of a female dancer. She is in face a Night Elf model minus the ears, doing the night elf female dance.

snowman6251

Nov 9, 2009
Despite you guys blatantly pointing the Easter eggs out I still didn't get some of them. I am sad :(