The Escapist Presents: The Escapists Blow Up The Death Star!

Atomic Spy Crab

Mar 28, 2013
Saarai-fan said:
So you guys doing Empire next year? Think the Duel on the Death Star II/Battle of Endor from Return would be more appropriate so as to allow a good amount of the Escapists some screen time.

Either that, or I wouldn't mind seeing more Star Wars parodies here on the Escapist if it were maybe once or twice a month. Think they'd be funny to watch.
Gav should be the emperor!

Mr. Q

Apr 30, 2013
Well, that was goofy as hell. I loved Bob's Bostonian rendition of Vader. XD

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
I kept thinking, where the hell are the no right answer guys....and then I realized.

Also, Jim Sterling as porkins is probably the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

demonflowers

Dec 4, 2010
That was hilarious, though I am a little confused as to why Lisa played Luke. I mean, I like her Top 5 lists and all, but she's not as big on the site as Yahtzee, Bob, LRR, Jim... Wouldn't it have made sense to give other people bigger roles? Whatever, still funny.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
demonflowers said:
That was hilarious, though I am a little confused as to why Lisa played Luke. I mean, I like her Top 5 lists and all, but she's not as big on the site as Yahtzee, Bob, LRR, Jim... Wouldn't it have made sense to give other people bigger roles? Whatever, still funny.
Luke's role in the first film was one of a hero's journey. Coming from humble beginnings but with great potential. Lisa's Top 5 has been on the site before, but she's probably the youngest contributor here.

Also, she's perky and eager with a high-pitched voice and a drive to take on the whole empire herself. Just like Luke in the original Star Wars!

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
TheDrunkNinja said:
demonflowers said:
Luke's role in the first film was one of a hero's journey. Coming from humble beginnings but with great potential. Lisa's Top 5 has been on the site before, but she's probably the youngest contributor here.

Also, she's perky and eager with a high-pitched voice and a drive to take on the whole empire herself. Just like Luke in the original Star Wars!
That and Yahtzee probably didn't feel like recording himself acting in front of a camera.
British repression and whatnot. (His words, not mine)

Steve Waltz

May 16, 2012
I wish that Foiles had ad-libbed a bit more; her lines felt a mite dry compared to everyone elses. Still, that was very fun to watch, and must have been more fun to make. :)