The Escapist Presents: World of Warcraft: Before the Cataclysm

Spendrik

May 26, 2010
HeWhoFightsBosses said:
I've paid my respects to Mankrik's wife... maybe people will ask where she was buried.
Mankrik's Wife should return as a boss, some kind of fire-breathing zombie - since her grave will probably be desecrated by the Shattering.

Her first words when adventurers encounter her will be: "LOOKING FOR ME?"

Feystar

Jun 19, 2010
I stopped playing WoW before Wrath of the Lich King came out, so when I first heard that Cataclysm was coming I renewed my subscription, rolled a death knight and specifically went back and did everything that it's possible to do in Azeroth. I visited all the regions did all the quests, farmed the instances, visited the battlegrounds and got the achievements just so that I could see the world one last time.

Of course I then continued to level to end game and found that crafting has become pointless, the skill required has gone out of playing instances as a group and you have to spend over an hour just getting all of your dailies done before you can start doing anything interesting, so I quit again. (and no you can't have my stuff)

Agarth

Jul 14, 2009
Blizzard... Along with shattering your world you've shattered my faith in you. I'll never look at you the same way...

Assas

Jul 21, 2009
one thing ppl will have to do is get the explorere achievement.... meaning go absolutely everywhere... u would be suprised at how many places there are to discover

i only did it a few weeks ago because i didnt wnt to miss anything... it defo worth it :)

Pyro Paul

Dec 7, 2007
Awh, Too late to do most of the items on the list.
A majority of changes to the world have already been applied to the game.

Kuro Kaze

Mar 26, 2009
I busted my ass and grinded to exalted with the Zandalar Tribe....I'm gonna miss ZG T_T

Kalvin Dale

Nov 24, 2010
This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.
===============================
Private Label Resell Rights [http://www.plrprivatelabelrights.com]

Grufflenark

Nov 17, 2010
Virgil said:
tamerman said:
i dont think il lbe going back to wow anytime soon but my suggestion to the world: explore Stranglethorn Vale.
Personally, I hope Stranglethorn gets hit by a dragon-shaped meteor. And it should land directly on top of Nesingwary's expedition camp.
I wish that happened 6 years ago, then he would never have been in northrend.