The Escapist Presents: Your Guide to March Mayhem 2012!

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Your Guide to March Mayhem 2012!

Your guide to March Mayhem! Check out the full details here. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tournaments/main/6]

Watch Video

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
I have to log in with my Facebook account? I don't have a Facebook account! I refuse to use Facebook! Can't I use my Escapist account instead?

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
ritchards said:
I have to log in with my Facebook account? I don't have a Facebook account! I refuse to use Facebook! Can't I use my Escapist account instead?
Or you can just register for free here at The Escapist.

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
ok i filled out my brackets
i got Bethesda winning in the end

if i theoretically win i am not sure if i want anything associated with origin but for free sure why not.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Reincarnatedwolfgod said:
ok i filled out my bracket
i got Bethesda winning in the end
Ditto. I'm fairly certain that that will be the general consensus what with Skyrim being a huge hit and all.

SurfKansas

Nov 25, 2008
Bethesda will win. But, without Blizzard on the bracket, it's like beating the Miami Heat on a night that LeBron's not playing. Not saying it can't happen - just that the victory is a little more hollow.

Kill100577

Nov 25, 2009
Blizzard have dne pretty poorly in the past few years. Anyway its nice to have a change from the Valve vs Bioware Final of the past 2 years

Sucal

Dragonborn Ponyeater
Dec 23, 2009
Lets see if I can get anywhere near half as good as I did last year

Jimbo1212

Aug 13, 2009
Lets see which fan army wins this time, or if for once, quality will dictate the winner. I'm going to call Bethesda or Bioware, even though arguably their last release titles are without doubt their worst for a long time.

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
My money's on Mojang.

Two things I notice that will end in tears:
Valve vs. Bethesda
Doublefine vs. Bioware

Sucal

Dragonborn Ponyeater
Dec 23, 2009
Jimbo1212 said:
Lets see which fan army wins this time, or if for once, quality will dictate the winner. I'm going to call Bethesda or Bioware, even though arguably their last release titles are without doubt their worst for a long time.
Its Skyrim vs Mass Effect 3, I don't see worst for a long time there.
Gotta remember that this will start in the middle of the post release me3 hype.

JuliusMagnus

Mar 23, 2008
I guess I can't win any prizes this year.

And my fav dev actually stands a pretty good chance this year so it won't need my help and it gives me a chance to give my twitter account some rest this March.

After two years of March Mayhem voting my tweetcloud still has march, voted, tournament, round of and mayhem in it's top 5 words. In fact it highlights how sparingly I apparently use it for other stuff.

Jimbo1212

Aug 13, 2009
Sucal said:
Jimbo1212 said:
Its Skyrim vs Mass Effect 3, I don't see worst for a long time there.
Gotta remember that this will start in the middle of the post release me3 hype.
Well Skyrim brought in the least amount of changes and progression of any ES game sequel, along with being utterly broken, and ME3 looks as if the storyline is now horribly cliché, the technical aspects of the game looks dire, and the Day-One DLC is a joke. Plus, that is not mentioning the joke that is SW:TOR.
However there might be a chance that people will actually judge a game on its quality rather than its developers label, but that might be as plausible as hoping for world peace...