The Escapist Radio Theater #1

Remy Cambridge

Feb 8, 2010
The Escapist Radio Theater #1

Two turntables and a microphone. Well, one of the turntables is a Dreamcast, but still.

Read Full Article

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Nice, looking forward to more of this :D. Love the satire at the end, too :)

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
So far, this is the only one that catches my interest. Looking forward for more.

Edit: I especially liked the last panel. It gave me a good chuckle to start the day with. Which, sadly, won't last long, because I have to work this morning.

Aurora219

Aug 31, 2008
I agree with the guy on the far right of last panel. Good comic so far, bad topic!

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Link to previous entries: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/webcomic/view?id=74470&ix=0

Excellent issue. Will follow this :)

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
"Games as art" XD cool reference to your previous issue.
Hope you'll be around for a very long time! Let's say [HEADING=2]FOR ETERNITY![/HEADING]
I mean you know you were selling your soul when you signed that Escapist contract, didn't you?
Lots of dead lines, and unsatisfied bitching fans, the usual stuff that gets you down.
But were are my manner: Welcome to The Escapist!

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Probably my favourite out of these - reminds me a bit of older PvP. Great stuff!

P.S. The art is fantastic.

Void(null)

Dec 10, 2008
I think the art style is great, the subject matter has the potential to grow into something interesting, the characters have already been given somewhat of a role and personality and you are off to a flying start.

I cant wait to see where to take it. Out of all the Comics introduced this weekend, this one I feel has the most potential.

Great start and here is to wishing you all the best of luck!