The Escapist Radio Theater #13

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
That is a shame since we got one less awesome comic to read now but I guess you have your reason for leaving. Wow that some amazing sketches on your website!!!

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Awww, nooo. This comic always had the best art to it, and good gaming humour. Why must you forsake me us so?

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
What? But this was easily the best of the five!

I'm actually going to miss this comic a lot.
Remy Cambridge said:
The time has come...
Dude. Please tell me you're making like Manly Guys Doing Manly Things and rebooting the series elsewhere. Because ERT is really, really not worth stopping.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ;~;

*cries a thousand tears of ubermanlyness* *This is how the river nile is formed* ;~;!

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
Ah dude no, I loved reading these comics. I especially loved the art style. At least your still making web comics though so that's good. :)

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
If the art elsewhere is as good as it has been here, I will follow the links to where ever they may take me to keep track of your work.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Oh what? No! This is my favourite! Why must they leave?

Calumon: Awww... Now I'm even sadder after that other one.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Remy Cambridge said:
The Escapist Radio Theater #13

The time has come...
Lord Krunk said:
What? But this was easily the best of the five!

I'm actually going to miss this comic a lot.
Remy Cambridge said:
The time has come...
Dude. Please tell me you're making like Manly Guys Doing Manly Things and rebooting the series elsewhere. Because ERT is really, really not worth stopping.
My words exactly. This was my favorite of the winners. If you're not doing it here, and if you can still do it on your end, then please write this stuff elsewhere.

CitySquirrel

Jun 1, 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Seriously, I loved this comic =( I hope to read other comics by you some day!

bor3ds0ul

Apr 8, 2008
Noooooooo! This was my favourite!!!!! I love the art! You gotta continue this! Make it a romance comic with gaming elements. Or a gaming comic with romance elements. Or a gaming comic with action elements! Just continue thisssssss. It's against the law to deny the world of such talent.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Why is the best of the Sunday Funnies leaving? Why is a comic that flows so naturally with great art and pleasant characters leaving? I'm now officially a sad panda...