The Escapist Radio Theater #13

DFish

Aug 8, 2008
Got to add my "This was the best of the Sundays, why is it going?" comment.

However, to avoid seeming unoriginal, I thought I'd add that I've finally bought a copy of Arkham Asylum! Yay me! Although the installer has taken 30 minutes already...

Apr 28, 2008

I loved this comic. It was entertaining, easy on the eyes, and the art-style is just a joy. Please continue the comic, if not here then somewhere else. Such a great comic doesn't deserve to end so early.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Irridium said:

I loved this comic. It was entertaining, easy on the eyes, and the art-style is just a joy. Please continue the comic, if not here then somewhere else. Such a great comic doesn't deserve to end so early.
I couldn't have said it better, my compatriot in manly tears.

Let it go on! Ever on! Like... like a train of some sort! A beautiful, never-ending train!

Kimdeal

Feb 25, 2010
Im also sorry to see you're leaving, but i understand that there may be other stuff going on. I hope you know how much we appreciate you, and your work.
You shall be missed.

Feb 18, 2009
Eventually, everything good has to come to an end...and it sucks. First Bumhug and now this *sniff*...No, I said to myself, I wouldn´t cry...

Hope to see you continue doing these somewhere, some day.

gmacarthur81

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
Nov 13, 2009
*tears*

Why must all my favorite things leave the Escapist?!

At this rate within a year I won't be here anymore either.

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
This really is a sad day... I always thought Radio Theater was one of the two bed Sunday Funnies on here. I'll be sure to check out their website to see if it ever is continued there.

Remy Cambridge

Feb 8, 2010
I won't get too much into the details but as far as I'm aware, this is it everyone. It's been a good run and maybe there'll be more to look forward to in the future. For now however, it's time for us to hit the dusty trail.

[http://img251.imageshack.us/i/letsgetittogether650px.jpg/]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us [http://imageshack.us]

As for me, I think I'll be around the forums from time to time. And feel free to message me if you've got any questions.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Now I feel bad for thinking, before clicking the link, 'I think I'll stop reading this one. It's not that good. Hm, tell you what, I'll give it one last chance, if this episode isn't good, I won't read it ever again.'

Looks like my decision was made for me.