The Escapist Radio Theater #5

Remy Cambridge

Feb 8, 2010
The Escapist Radio Theater #5

Sometimes it's good to get in touch with your feminine side.

Read Full Article

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
I never knew that about Sim's in games........Shit. Then what did I do all ni-.....FUCK!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
The end bit made me chuckle...and I love that excuse...reason why I play a ffemale in Mass Effect 2 lol

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Pfffhffhahahaha.

That was a good one.

I actually had no idea there was a Persona on the PsP.
Once i get one ill keep this game in mind.
Though iv never really liked games that also had Dating Sim aspects...

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Didn't know that what Francis said about using Catfight was called the 'Francis Excuse'.

Remy Cambridge

Feb 8, 2010
longyear said:
MEANWHILE IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PARALLEL UNIVERSE
Pffffftttt, haaaahaha. Saved. To be honest, if I had the time I'd have probably doubled the comic size just to fit in a similar XBLA joke in there.

zHellas said:
Didn't know that what Francis said about using Catfight was called the 'Francis Excuse'.
I don't believe Scott Kurtz ever used the term, 'Francis Excuse' but that's how it came to be known in my circle. It's an easy excuse to make too, and a pretty honest one. I bet 2/3rds of everyone playing a female in any one of your random Korean MMOs are just there to stare at the various black leather assless chaps and thong combos you can equip. So we called it, the 'Francis Excuse' because I'd never seen it so concisely condensed into a single phrase.

commasplice

Dec 24, 2009
Remy Cambridge said:
zHellas said:
I don't believe Scott Kurtz ever used the term, 'Francis Excuse' but that's how it came to be known in my circle. It's an easy excuse to make too, and a pretty honest one. I bet 2/3rds of everyone playing a female in any one of your random Korean MMOs are just there to stare at the various black leather assless chaps and thong combos you can equip. So we called it, the 'Francis Excuse' because I'd never seen it so concisely condensed into a single phrase.
I've been using that excuse for years. Good to know there's finally a name for it. And yeah, I can't really think up any other reason for stuff like this to exist.
Tilt the screen slightly, then look at her chest.
Anywaaaay, I'm glad you guys got to stick around. Keep doing what you do, Remy.