The Escapist Radio Theater #8

Remy Cambridge

Feb 8, 2010
The Escapist Radio Theater #8

It's The Escapist Radio Theater vs the World...which side are you on?

Read Full Article

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Who needs lawyers when you have an army powerful enough to overthrow Molassia?

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Quick; get John from theroommovie.com! He's the best lawyer around. He sued himself and won, so that's gotta count for something.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Heh...Lawyers, If only you could get a good one when you need em ><

MomoHime64

Jul 4, 2010
AAAAH, love this comic. The writing's amusing and omg, the art is phenomenal. Seriously, some of the best character design and execution I've seen in a webcomic. It's got that great sketchy feel but it's got clarity and great form. Of course, I've always liked penciling better than inked work, so...

Warstratigier

Mar 28, 2009
Is there anything that anyone won't sue? I might as sue the courts over the whole suing ordeal...

....!

....err wait...could that...could actually work?!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Well that was confusing. Were you perhaps making...

...a reference?!?

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Hahahha.
Nice.

I actually saw Expendables last Saturday...and i loved it.

Ill get to Scott P son but from what my friends have told me ill probably like the Comics better than the movie.

And don't worry about the Nostalgia Critic Reference.
That Guy with the Glasses will probably like the Shout out and free Publicity.
:3

rsvp42

Jan 15, 2010
Wait, Scott Pilgrim's not a web comic... or is that what the "umm..." was for?

MomoHime64 said:
AAAAH, love this comic. The writing's amusing and omg, the art is phenomenal. Seriously, some of the best character design and execution I've seen in a webcomic. It's got that great sketchy feel but it's got clarity and great form. Of course, I've always liked penciling better than inked work, so...
It's definitely the best-drawn of these Sunday comics or most everything else on the Escapist, but the character designs aren't all that noteworthy. It's pretty standard proportions with a little bit of manga influence. Don't get me wrong, artist, nothing wrong with them. They just don't grab my attention in quite the way others have. Keep it up though! I'm getting a better feel for the vibe you're going for.

MomoHime64

Jul 4, 2010
rsvp42 said:
It's definitely the best-drawn of these Sunday comics or most everything else on the Escapist, but the character designs aren't all that noteworthy. It's pretty standard proportions with a little bit of manga influence. Don't get me wrong, artist, nothing wrong with them. They just don't grab my attention in quite the way others have. Keep it up though! I'm getting a better feel for the vibe you're going for.
I like the manga influence a lot, actually - but the facial structures are defined & varied enough so that it doesn't suffer from the whole everyone-looks-alike-except-for-different-hairstyles that bug me about a lot of manga and anime. It's the linework that really captures my attention though. This particular sort of well-defined penciling strikes my fancy.